My tsav in 18k white gold

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
My that looks delicious!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Chrono|1314363108|3000114 said:
Is this the one with the funky cut? I cannot make out the window and the setting is just perfect for it. In fact, I see hints of a blue undertone in the first few pictures. By all means, post pictures in the CS section because I'm sure many of us do not frequent other parts of the forum.
Yeah, this is the one I got from a friend of Uppy. When I told DH about my plans to buy a precision tzav, he got a little irritated because he knew I already had one, so the poll really didn't take DH's response into consideration. Thankfully it set pretty darned well, if I do say so myself. And thank you. It does have blue undertones. In fact, DH asked me if it was green or blue the other day (we were in a dim room). Kinda love that.

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
She looks so pretty after she's been cleaned.

photo.JPG

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE the tone of your "pretty"! IMO tsavsorite's with blue secondary are HOTT!!! :cheeky: :love: :appl: That setting is Perfect!!! Love, love Love!!!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Three more pictures from a photo shoot of my Mahenges. This ring is by far my favorite of all of my little goodies.

IMG_5202.JPG

IMG_5210.JPG

IMG_5214.JPG

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a beautiful stone, and a beautiful ring. Is this the ring you are wearing in a thread where you posted a photo of yourself taking a photo? I am trying to find the thread... if it is the same ring, it looks awesome on your hand!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results