shape
carat
color
clarity

My Tiny Plain Dingy Diamond Collection

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Ah well, I dont have the budget for fancys.

mytinyplain.jpg

mytinyplain1.jpg

mytinyplain2.jpg

mytinyplain4.jpg

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock

mytinyplain5.jpg

mytinyplain6.jpg

mytinyplain7.jpg

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Love it! I would rather have a handful of nice clean rough diamonds then cut anday of the week. Very beautiful!

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
Aw, the little fellows! So cute and shiney!
I kind of like them :sun:

(your diamond budget is way bigger than mine! :shock: )

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your "Dingy Diamonds" are beautiful, VL! And your pictures are a pleasure to look at-- so creative!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This thread title cracked me up. I love your octahedrons, and I think they would look cool in a piece of jewelry, uncut.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love these and wonderful pics too. :love: :love: :love:

iLander

Ideal_Rock
LOVE these! :love:

Natural diamond crystals are an absolute favorite of mine! :appl: And these are especially high quality, quite amazing. :cheeky:

I think they show the beauty and miracles that only nature can create. Man can only gild the lily, he can't create it.

I love the octahedrons especially. This sounds pretty hokey, but in my mind, they are straight from the hand of God (or Jehovah, or Allah, or whatever your particular name for her is).

I noticed that James Meyer had a ring made with a natural diamond crystal, and personally, it was my favorite of all his pieces. I also admire the rough, round, pebble diamonds. I don't know what they're called, but they're cool too.

You should make a pendent with one of the crystals (completely uncut), VL, it would be a natural treasure! :appl:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wheredja get the rough?

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
VL, with your taste, I'm postive, you'll eventually make stunning jewelry out of them!

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
Vapid I love your collection and I love your photos. My fav is the one with the measuring spoons. Dingy..... I think not.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The octahedrons are my favourite too! Not dingy at all and I love your artistic photography.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Um, get out of here with the plain & dingy - gorgeous is more like it. I love rough stones & crystals. The real deal.

I have a small brown rough diamond ring, love it. It still has a shine, in some directions, that only a diamond can pull off.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
VL: you crack me up! I'll take your plain, dingy diamonds any day...now where's the pug shot, or has an errant meatloaf come along recently? :lol: :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results