shape
carat
color
clarity

My new pink champagne diamond

userangl28212003

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Monday was my 30th birthday,and I always wanted like peachy pink/champagne pink diamond but always thought it was too expensive. A while ago I spotted this tine cushion form Leibish, and found myself keep coming back to look at it for months. I finally decided to but it, it is small 3mm but it helps me afford it :). I know it is more of a pinkish brown, and so I am hoping I see more pink in it in person. It was describes as having a lovely champagne rose color. Here are vendors pics, and my own to come when I receive it :).

0_58.jpg
0_59.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats with your birthday and your choice for a champagne diamond Userang!

I love the color in the vendor pics and hope it will meet your expectations when you receive it.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday! Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful stone when you receive it! :appl:

VirginiaZee

Shiny_Rock
Happy birthday! Looking forward to your thoughts/pictures when you receive the diamond. Any setting plans for it yet? :naughty:

userangl28212003

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
VirginiaZee|1437703374|3906777 said:
Happy birthday! Looking forward to your thoughts/pictures when you receive the diamond. Any setting plans for it yet? :naughty:
Thanks! Yes I knew I wanted extra metal around the stone since it is small only .12cts, to add some finder coverage. I've been eying this setting from Diamond zone for the last month that has a halo of metal around it. I already contacted them and they can make it to my stones specs so it might be smaller, but the same design, I am also hoping to have the prongs and basket be in rose gold to bring out as much pink in the diamond as possible, but I think making it all in rose gold would be to much for me :).

__12_5.jpg

aussiejamie

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Happy birthday userangl and your new gem is beautiful! It is great that you went out and bought the gem that you have always wanted and the setting is beautiful too.

Sungura

Brilliant_Rock
Happy birthday. What a nice way to celebrate. I especially like cushion shapes and I do like this little gem. I hope it's all you wish it to be

VirginiaZee

Shiny_Rock
That's a lovely setting! I'm really liking what I'm seeing out of Diamond Zone re. settings. :) Would you keep the round shape or switch it to a cushion? So excited to see what you think of the diamond once you have it in hand!

userangl28212003

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
VirginiaZee|1437783980|3907127 said:
That's a lovely setting! I'm really liking what I'm seeing out of Diamond Zone re. settings. :) Would you keep the round shape or switch it to a cushion? So excited to see what you think of the diamond once you have it in hand!
I am gonna keep the round shape. In the listing it said it was for round or cushion shapes :)

userangl28212003

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
For the setting what do people think if i have the shank and prongs in rose gold, but the head in white gold, or should I keep it just to the prong area?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results