carat
color
clarity

my new emeralds

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Columbian, minor oil.

(not the darker green pears at the top, the mixed shaped lighter ones)

:D

emerald_phoenix.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Same emeralds (+ the 2 cushions I bought before) with my rubies, also recently acquired.

This pic is with flash (whereas the previous one is without). The colour of the emeralds IRL is closer to that in the first pic, whereas the rubies' colour is better with flash.

emeralds_and_rubies_0.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd like to set them into bracelets similar to these. I know my emeralds are not the same shape or size but it doesn't bother me. :cheeky: :))

sap_em_ruby_bracelets.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The emeralds and rubies are beautiful Phoenix. And I love those bracelets. They are going to be stunning on you!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1383308679|3548588 said:
The emeralds and rubies are beautiful Phoenix. And I love those bracelets. They are going to be stunning on you!

Thank you, Missy. :D

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Spectacular idea, Phoenix. They'll be beautiful. Great additions to your museum of stones!

--- Laurie

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
What a fun project! I cannot wait to see these set into bracelets. And they will look awesome paired with your diamond bracelet. Ooo la la!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I never post and only lurk over here because I know zip about colored stone... But those are beautiful! So excited to see how this all turns out! :cheeky: :love:

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow. I wasn't sure I understood why so many but now that I see those example bracelets - :love: :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results