shape
carat
color
clarity

My latest tourmaline with halo

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
Hi. I am in love with this stone. When I found it, the people had it in a setting that didn't do it justice.
They didn't want to sell only the stone. I was beside myself. You just don't find this color that every day. They decided they would sell it to me. When I set the stone and brought it to show them what I did with it, they said, you're right. that setting we had it in didn't do it justice. It is right under 4 ct. They bought an estate from a collector in his 80's. He's had the material for overe 30 years. Lucky me. I ended up spending about 4000 on a bunch of their stock. I got a gorgeous sunset tourmaline. I'd never seen one before. It is quite impressive. The colors are amazing. I will have to post some of the stones I got.

_497.jpeg

_498.jpeg

_496.jpeg

_495.jpeg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning ring and the colour of the tourmaline looks amazing!!! Thanks for sharing.
Great new additions by the way!!

S

SparkliesLuver

I could look at the first picture you posted all day! :love: Stunning color, and you're right that you don't often see such a color. Feel free to post more pictures, including close-up ones. :naughty: Thank you for sharing your adventures!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
amazing! Please post more close-up shots of the halo, and the rest of your gorgeous gems! Love them, great finds! :wavey:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous color! :love: Hope you will post more photos of your stunning ring! :appl:

EnvEnginerd

Rough_Rock
Oh my goodness. I have died and gone to heaven. This is stunning!!! I second the more pictures movement! :D GORGEOUS!

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for the nice compliments. I took more pictures today of it and of my latest horde. Lol

_541.jpeg

_542.jpeg

_543.jpeg

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gem Queen|1445129613|3939419 said:
Thank you for the nice compliments. I took more pictures today of it and of my latest horde. Lol

Gorgeous rings!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results