shape
carat
color
clarity

My latest ring collection from Michael E :)

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/14/2010 9:33:53 AM
Author: Chrono
You’ve done well but I have to say my favourite is the chrome tourmaline as a complete package (stone and setting).

Tks Chrono:) Me too
1.gif

sleepyspinel

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that concave cut Chrome is STUNNING! I really like how rich the color is and I think the more even lighting afforded by the concave faceting compliments the stone/ring very well. I love working with MichaelE and I am glad you were able to do so to. Congrats :)

Date: 6/14/2010 9:32:54 AM
Author: chictomato
heehee quite a number of picts, do bear with me
41.gif

iLander

Ideal_Rock
LOVE ALL THESE!!
30.gif

Very nice collection, it's like a festival of color!
36.gif

Are those all LOGR settings?

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/14/2010 9:57:54 AM
Author: sleepyspinel
Wow, that concave cut Chrome is STUNNING! I really like how rich the color is and I think the more even lighting afforded by the concave faceting compliments the stone/ring very well.

Second that! What a green gem!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
The modelling photos are great, I love the chrome tourmaline and the rubellite ring.

Agnesg

Shiny_Rock
Splendid collection! hardly see any unwanted modifier in the gems... I want to thank you for the jewel box recommendation. Such wide selection...low price...but they do not ship out if States...what a shame.. bought 2 chrome tourm and 1 green tourm frm Tan. All 3 were returned.

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/14/2010 9:11:52 PM
Author: iLander

LOVE ALL THESE!!
30.gif

Very nice collection, it''s like a festival of color!
36.gif

Tks ilander:) they are from royal_jewel, prettyjewel4u,beyondjewel,logr.

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/14/2010 10:56:03 PM
Author: Agnesg
Splendid collection! hardly see any unwanted modifier in the gems... I want to thank you for the jewel box recommendation. Such wide selection...low price...but they do not ship out if States...what a shame.. bought 2 chrome tourm and 1 green tourm frm Tan. All 3 were returned.

Thanks ilander, Yingh and Lovingems for the sweet comments, It felt like a pat on the back:)

Agnesg-you are welcome! I am sorry as I am unaware that they only ship to US address. Good luck in your stone find!

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that''s quite a collection! Very nice!

StonieGrl

Brilliant_Rock
Chict, thank you for sharing your beautiful lineup, it was wonderful to see the agate, we don''t see much of those around here. Really unique.

They''re all wonderful and the hand shots were great, nice manicure
36.gif

Do you ever put them all on at the same time? I would!!!! And then I''d get in the car and get the perfect sparkle shot, hopefully not getting in any trouble at the same time!

Glad to hear of your experience with Michael, he is going to set my 11 mm spessie at the end of summer and I feel confident about the whole thing.

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Tks kribbie and stoniegrl for the nice comments I really appreciate all the input from all of you, my friend:)
stoniegrl- YES, I have already taken a couple of group shots hee hee..
41.gif

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
I love your peridot and the setting for the agate is amazing! They are all so nice, what to wear first???

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/15/2010 4:02:50 AM

LOVE ALL THESE!!
30.gif

36.gif

Do you mind specifying which store exactly you got the art-deco style setting from? It is perfect for my new topaz!
30.gif

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/15/2010 8:13:33 PM
Author: HotPozzum
Date: 6/15/2010 4:02:50 AM

LOVE ALL THESE!!
30.gif

36.gif

Do you mind specifying which store exactly you got the art-deco style setting from? It is perfect for my new topaz!
30.gif

Tks Icom :)- I actually tried setting the spinel and peridot in a more ''simple setting'' and both the stone are not too big, approx 7mm. So I can wear it with my casual wear. Both the tourmalines are much bigger in carat weight and I had set it in a ''dressy setting'' as I intend to wear it only to attend dinner or function:)

Hi HotPozzum!-Absolutely:) I just looked up ebay to make sure that I get the right name and spelling! It is prettyjewelry2u, you can look for Jackson, good service.

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/15/2010 10:27:35 AM
Author: StonieGrl
Chict, thank you for sharing your beautiful lineup, it was wonderful to see the agate, we don''t see much of those around here. Really unique.

They''re all wonderful and the hand shots were great, nice manicure
36.gif

Do you ever put them all on at the same time? I would!!!! And then I''d get in the car and get the perfect sparkle shot, hopefully not getting in any trouble at the same time!

Here is the group shot with their ''friends''
21.gif

Photo0056a.jpg

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Previous color project
21.gif

Photo0716a.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are so lovely chic!! The rich green tourm is my fave, if I have to pick one
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello again, chictomato!

I was admiring your peridot ring in loriken''s thread about Barry''s stones. It''s a beautiful ring in this thread but the handshot makes it gorgeous! Is that an LOGR setting, and did you upgrade the diamonds? They''re very white and sparkly!
TY
1.gif

Agnesg

Shiny_Rock
can I take a look at that jewel box of yours...how many compartments? is it a multi-tiered design? the rings are neatly stored and displayed

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/17/2010 9:35:25 PM
Author: baby nurse
Hello again, chictomato!

I was admiring your peridot ring in loriken''s thread about Barry''s stones. It''s a beautiful ring in this thread but the handshot makes it gorgeous! Is that an LOGR setting, and did you upgrade the diamonds? They''re very white and sparkly!

TY
1.gif
Tks yssie, baby nurse and agnesg!

baby nurse- Tks for the sweet comments! yes it this and no I did not upgrade both metal and diamond for this peridot ring mount:) do note that the halo is not ''round'' its more to a cushion-shape, which is what I like abt it:)

agnesg- I remembered that you were looking for jewelry organizer. Mine is not exactly a ''box'', let me upload a photo to better illustrate. I do not consider it ''multi tiered'' too as its is a rather small, travel size. I love this organizer as its handy and just right when I travel:)

Photo0051.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results