shape
carat
color
clarity

My first JW stone, in a preloved ring!

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some of you may recognize this ring, as it belonged to another PSer. It has been saved in my Etsy favourites since that PSer had it made by Daniel M, and I was going to use it as inspiration for one my projects at some point. Well, when the original came up for sale on Loupe Troop, I jumped on it! I didn't start a thread on it because I wasn't sure about the protocol for this kind of thing, since there has been no reset or anything. However, due to some encouragement, I decided to start my own thread on this lovely ring. :twirl:

I tried to catch it in various lighting, I hope the pics aren't so similar as to be boring!

3.07 ct spinel, cut by Jeff White. Just shy of 8 mm.

img_4038.jpg

img_4035.jpg

img_4034.jpg

img_317.jpg

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, CC! I've actually caught it looking like a pad sapphire (to me), too. :bigsmile:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous pink spinel. Jeff's cutting is amazing, as always. So glad you posted more photos. Thanks.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

How wonderful! It's gorgeous!

cheers--Sharon

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, I saved that ring too. I love the color, cutting and the setting. It looks great on you and was clearly meant to be. :appl:

corundum_conundrum

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I can see a hint of orange in a few pics now that I take a second look, so I think you're right to say that it has a tad of pad in it! By calling it true pink I wasn't ruling-out orange, I meant more to emphasize that its not a light violet color, as many gemstones labeled "pink" seem to be. It definitely has lots of true pink in it, and its a great color.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There cannot be too many pictures of this spinel ring. See, told you we CSers don't mind seeing it again. ;)) You are now the new owner and have every right to show it off. The split shank and double prongs suit the spinel incredibly well.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I remember this ring and it just gets better every time I get to enjoy it! Thanks for sharing!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh beautiful! I am pretty sure that ring is in my Etsy favorites too! All these asscher pink spinels are making me long for one - they're so lovely and crisp.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone and ring!!!!!! :love: Wear in health and happiness!!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Beyond delicious, it is scrumptious! I saw it on LT & wished I could bring it home. Looks just perfect on your hand & it's SOOO beautiful. :love: Love the delicate color and JW's wonderful cutting.

--- Laurie

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful!!! My favorite color pink AND a gorgeous cut AND a perfect setting for it!! :love: :love: :appl: :appl:

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely beautiful! The setting shows off the stone perfectly!

Kim Bruun

Shiny_Rock
So pretty! Everything about this is nice - the setting, and that big, beautifully cut spinel with its lovely pastel-but-not-pale pink colour! Congratulations!

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Just perfect. Looking at these pictures makes me happy. That's a great beauty, that ring and gem. Enjoy :))

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, everyone! I feel very lucky. A big shout out to drillsgtsgem and Daniel M for putting the piece together!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG that is absolutely beautiful. Is it really that pink IRL? WOW. Love it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results