shape
carat
color
clarity

my colored gemstone rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
I just wanted to post these for the fun of it..
From left to right
Heart shaped lab-created pink sapphire with engraving teeeeeny little diamonds in the band
Oval tanzanite also with teeny diamond accents
and
"marquise-shaped" amethyst

None of them are especially nice or expensive...all from mall stores... and they look hideously dirty even though I cleaned them earlier today, but they are cute and fun and I wear them everyday
1.gif

A side note, my 4-year old niece informed me that the Amythest was a diamond, the tanzanite was an opal, and the sapphire was a "heart". I am guessing she gathers her gemstone information soley from the shape. My mom has an oval shaped opal and taught my neice to say "opal" when she was about 2. So I can see, between the similarity in the words oval and opal and the fact that the opal WAS an oval, she could be confused, and the amethyst IS kind of diamond shaped, if you are 4. The poor dear really does need to learn what a real diamond is though!!!
Melissa

melissascoloredrings.jpg

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
thanks. I think that one is my favorite too. It was the one I picked out most recently..and its cute and sparkly and I really like the detailed band.
Melissa

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results