shape
carat
color
clarity

my chrome tourmaline ring is on its way

Atwater

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. The ring is beautiful. Love love the rich green of the stone!

faegrace

Shiny_Rock
Atwater, Shiney, and Bijoux ~

Thank you! I am absolutely :love: over it. I did not want to take it off but alas, the duties of a domestic goddess ( :lol: ) are many....

~ faegrace

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the info. This is one of my favorite rings to come around on here in a long time!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is making me want to sell everything I own so I can get the same thing in white gold!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oy, it is absolutely fantastic! I like that it is open from the back, delicate but at the same time substantial enough to see the goldwork!

faegrace

Shiny_Rock
VelouriaL ~

You're welcome. And thanks for such an awesome compliment! ;-) I wish I could elaborate more about the technicalities but I shall leave that to Michael, who I am certain has at least glanced at this thread by now.

Athena ~

Thank you for loving it too! Really, you wouldn't have to sell anything. This process does have me wondering about the gems and settings though. How does one decide which to set, which to splurge on the settings, the stones, etc? Craziness.

Crasru ~

I admire its delicacy too. It reminds me that yes, femininity dwells in me yet (sometimes I forget with all the shelping of kiddos, picking up after critters, and the like.)

~ faegrace

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
Faegrace, Michael's photos didn't do it justice, but yours really show how incredibly intricate and well-made it is. And you know what, even with all the detail in the setting, the tourmaline is still the star, which is the way it should be! Very, very beautiful, congratulations again. :appl: :appl: :appl:

faegrace

Shiny_Rock
Aoife ~

Thank you! :) I have no confidence in my photography skills, so it's nice to hear you can see a bit of what I see IRL. :appl:
I love this ring and feel blessed to have had such a wonderful first go 'round with the purchase of a CS (and then a truly customized setting.)

~ faegrace

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results