shape
carat
color
clarity

My Aqua Iolani ring from Sally is finished!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
I sent my 8.75mm aqua from Gemfix to Sally at HeartofWater a few weeks ago and my ring is finished! The setting is their double-bezel Iolani ring in 14k white gold, size 4.25. The sidestones are 2mm white zircons. It looks gorgeous and I can't wait to receive it! I wanted the 2nd bezel to be a little bit thinner but Sally informed me that this is as thin as they could go, which I am fine with. Freefly's stunning OEC ring was my inspiration for this piece:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/just-back-from-thailand-with-new-ring-from-sally.126901/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/just-back-from-thailand-with-new-ring-from-sally.126901/[/URL]

I probable won't receive the ring for another couple of weeks since they are also working on a spinel ring for me and are going to send them at the same time. I'll share more photos once I receive it...

Iolani Aqua 3.jpg

Iolani Aqua 2.jpg

Iolani Aqua 1.jpg

Iolani Aqua 4.jpg

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like a lovely ring! Hand shots when you get it please!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Thank you MinouxBijoux and Bright Ice! I'll definitely post hand shots when I receive it :bigsmile:

I'm not quite sure how zircons perform. I was considering going with diamonds as sidestones, but being that aqua has low RI, I didn't want the diamonds to outshine the aqua. So I figured the zircons would be fine since that is what they normally use for that setting. Sally did say that they could easily be switched out for diamonds if I ever change my mind.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
First of all - amazing cut on your stone!
Second - what a wonderful ring! The quality of Sally's work is amazing!
Congratulations!

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely! I can't wait to see your photos once you get the ring.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all for your kind words!

crasru- I really do love the cut on this stone. I bought a few other aquas hoping for one with better saturation but I was disappointed by the cut on most of them. I did get one from Peter Torraca that was beautifully cut and was saturated but it was a strange murky blue/green/grey color that I just didn't love so that one went back too. From the photos, it looks like the bezel did darken my stone a bit which hopefully is the case in real life too!

Monpetitbijoux

Rough_Rock
Trade
WOW! What a beautiful ring!

luckky

Shiny_Rock
Wow...I LOVE your ring! :love: How lovely simple sweet and elegant look! the color of stone is sooooooooo beautiful! more handshots plsssss and thank you for sharing!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is gorgeous perfection. An absolutely beautiful ring.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring, i love the detail on the shank work...this has to be one of my Sally favorites.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Marcy and SarahBear! I can't wait to receive it. It's definitely one of my favorite settings from Sally too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results