shape
carat
color
clarity

My 20th Anniversary sapphire ring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My 20th Anniversary isn''t until Sept. 2009, but I was just so excited to get this project started......that I should be receiving it Tuesday, Dec. 16th in time for Christmas. I am going to do my best not to wear it until our Anniversary when my husband and I renew our vows.
Looking at this picture, you can see an "air line" between the stone and the halo. I told Shannon at Dimend Scaasi...I absolutely do not want any gaps between the stone and the setting. I even drew a diagram. She was on top of it!! She didn''t want to send me a picture until after the jeweler adjusted it........but she knew how I excited I was so she ended up sending me pics anyways. Without further ado........

522_43_a copy.jpg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
30.gif
once the gap is removed... I think it will look Amazing!

522_43_b copy.jpg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
30.gif

522_43_c copy.jpg

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
WOO HOO!!! Congratulations on your anniversary... and the ring to go with it.

That is seriously one G-G-G-GORGEOUS ring! The color of that blue is divine. How the heck are you going to wait until Sept. 2009 to wear it?

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!! That is jaw dropping GORGEOUS!!! Congratulations on your 20th Anniversary!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh that is one gorgeous ring!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
36.gif
. I agree, how on earth are you going to wait, until next year to wear that beauty???????? I would be trying it on all the time. It is truly beautiful.

Linda

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your 20th anniversary and your spectactular ring!! What a beautiful color.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/12/2008 12:37:31 PM
Author: Linda W
Oh that is one gorgeous ring!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
36.gif
. I agree, how on earth are you going to wait, until next year to wear that beauty???????? I would be trying it on all the time. It is truly beautiful.

Linda

Thanks Everyone! Linda, I have no idea how I am going to wait unless the DH decides to hold it hostage from me until then!!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG! It is GORGEOUS!! Good luck with not wearing it until September...there is NO WAY that I could pull that off!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MY GOODNESS, it''s STUNNING!!! How could you ever resist wearing that beauty? I would never be able to make it unti Sept. I''m so happy that you were finally able to find the stone and setting of your dreams!

GO BLUE!!!

onvacation

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your anniversary. Everyday together is a reason to celebrate. No reason to hold off celebrating for another oh, 300 days
11.gif
9.gif

Oh, and your ring ain''t bad either.

Ack who am I kidding. It''s absolutely breathtaking! *droooooool* Wear it in good health!
35.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone!! I am hoping to get some updated pictures. I have Nervous Anticiapation so I am trying not to get too excited. I have been through the gambit talking to different online jewelers as to how to set the sapphire and I just want this to be perfect and arrive in my posession with no problems. ....and although I may hold off wearing it until Sept., I have no problem trying it on occassionally!!
3.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
CCN, ohmygoodness, that is a fabulous ring!!!! GORGEOUS!!!

Happy early 20th anniversary, as well!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

WOW WOW WOW

I love everything about it.

eversatisfied?

Rough_Rock
Oh my goodness, that is drop-dead gorgeous, and I agree with everyone else, how will you make it through the year before you get to wear it?

My husband and I will also be celebrating our 20th anniversary (in April 2009) and I would love, love, love for him and I to renew our vows. Do you mind me asking how elaborate of a ceremony you are going to have?

I have gone over this in my mind a million times, and I''ve read so many things - - either "no, you shouldn''t do this" or "yes, it''s your choice do that," so who knows? (I must admit that I am one to worry about what others think, so I don''t want to overdo it).

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yowza, that is just spectacular. Congrats on 20 years. I don''t know how you will hold off wearing this beauty!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/12/2008 2:53:31 PM
Author: eversatisfied?
Oh my goodness, that is drop-dead gorgeous, and I agree with everyone else, how will you make it through the year before you get to wear it?

My husband and I will also be celebrating our 20th anniversary (in April 2009) and I would love, love, love for him and I to renew our vows. Do you mind me asking how elaborate of a ceremony you are going to have?

I have gone over this in my mind a million times, and I''ve read so many things - - either ''no, you shouldn''t do this'' or ''yes, it''s your choice do that,'' so who knows? (I must admit that I am one to worry about what others think, so I don''t want to overdo it).
Hahaha... I just posted in your SMTR thread. Um and honestly, is it bad to admit that I planned the ring before planning any vow renewal ceremony??
3.gif
One thing I do know that I want for sure is an intimate little ceremony on a beach with my husband and kids................ It is so cute, my 9 year old daughter wants to go and pick out dresses already!! LOL!

One of the reasons I chose sapphire is not just for my love of sapphires.... but that our wedding is in Sept. and that my husbands birthstone is a sapphire.......
1.gif

Thanks so much everyone for all of your heartfelt wishes! It is so nice to be able to find people all over the world to share our love and appreciation of jewelry with!!!
21.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
How in the heck are you going to resist keeping that beauty off your finger for 10 months???

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS, love the color!!!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
OOOLALA!!! Magnifico!!
30.gif
30.gif

facetedjewel

Rough_Rock
That is one gorgeous ring. The detail shown in that profile shot, wowza! Congratulations on your anniversary... and on your beautiful sapphire ring. It''s a beauty!

brendaman

Shiny_Rock
I knew it would look beautiful! We can''t wait for your pics of it and the handshots!!! Six more days to go!

mrsv

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that is an awesome sapphire!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
WOW that''s gorgeous!!!
30.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!!
30.gif
Where did you find your stone?

2009 is your anniversary year, so I suggest starting to celebrate on Jan. 1st! Wear that beautiful ring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results