shape
carat
color
clarity

Morganite setting???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
As you might know, I''m trying to copy threep''s setting (sincerest form of flattery
3.gif
?) for her 6c. morganite surrounded by pave pink diamonds. Yes, I''m hoping for the KH look without the "other baggage"
2.gif

The perfectly coloured morganite is here, but it is a bit smaller at 3.7c ( 9 x 11 x 6.1mm) than what I think looks good on my big size 8 right finger . I''ve posted my "ideal" setting, but would like the halo to be in pink diamonds ( like threep''s). Does anyone have recommendations for a mounting/setter. Pls don''t suggest Adwar as I find their online catalogues daunting ( so many pages, such small photos). I thought that Stardust Diamonds or Firenze had it, but can''t locate it on either website.

Also, when I think pink diamond halo, Maytal comes to mind; however I really don''t want to bother her with setting a morganite now that I read on PS that she''s a proud new momma.

Any suggestions are most welcome.

oval split 1.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''d probably use Maytal because she does have experience making pink halo rings. I imagine she is still working.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2007 3:45:49 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
I''d probably use Maytal because she does have experience making pink halo rings. I imagine she is still working.
Thanks, DS...I guess there''s no harm in asking.
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results