shape
carat
color
clarity

more Paraiba eye candy - What do you think?

gemandjewelrylover

Shiny_Rock
Hi, Acinom and all,

Well, I went back to the store and looked at it again....and it's still beautiful. Deep blue color, and it is much more glowy and neon than the pictures show. MB, it's actually a pretty clean stone, not that included, but it does have a bit of a window. IIm thinking about whether I should try to close the back -it's completely open -.to minimize the window.

The report shows no enhancement besides heat.

A perfect stone knocks it out of my price league....and in person, this stone is a eye-catcher, so I think I'm going to grab it while I can.

I appreciate everyone's comments and advice! :wavey:

I took some pictures outside in the sunlight:

_33113.jpg

_33114.jpg

_33115.jpg

_33116.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your newest pics :love:
Thanks for sharing your experience!! The stone looks beautiful and glowy. I hope you decide to do it (or did you already make your decision?)

gemandjewelrylover

Shiny_Rock
Yes, Acinom, I decided to get it... I think its pluses outweighs its faults. I know not everyone will agree with me, but I am willing to gamble on it. Thank you for your kind words and help!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was hoping you would!! Congrats with this purchase. I am convinced you will enjoy wearing it.

Paraiba's all have their faults. If not, they are not affordable. I love love love your Paraiba collection and your newest purchases are no exception. Please post more pics :naughty:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your purchase.

Nevermind the views and opinions of others, it is your money and you spend it which way you like. Enjoy the ring.

DK :))

gemandjewelrylover

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Acinom and DK168!
You are right, perfect Paraibas are priced way out of my reach, so I sometimes have to settle somewhat to make it affordable. But I buy ones that I still think are beautiful. I'm glad you agree!
I'm not sure when I'll get to take more photos....all my good cameras are dead. :(( But I'll try.
Ok, I'm off to look at the other eye candy on this forum! :D :wavey:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Would love to see a group pic of your collection :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results