Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Other combinations

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Stop this already and let me see the result

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
None of these combinations are singing to me...how about taking the stone and putting some different colored crayons or something with it...or color some side stones with them to see what you like better?

Last, the shapes are as important as the colors...I think part of the problem I am having is with the shapes of the other stones shown as much as the color. They are visually competing with the tsav when I look at them, and I think they should support or complement the shape...currently they echo, but also compete.

The Tsavorite isn't standing out as the "star" in the combos shown so far, at least to me.

Laura

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ahhhh I got bupkus but wanted to say I'm interested to see what you decide.

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Hmmm...I really want to like the red and green combo but it just isn't singing to me. Maybe the tone of the colors aren't close enough to jive? Out of the pictures I like the blue and green combo the best but think the blue stone would need to be smaller to accent the green and not compete.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Look what I found in the cabochon thread.
cabochoncombo.jpg

Not only that, I’ve been given a suggestion offline to have half moon pink sidestones. :love:

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
Chrono said:
Look what I found in the cabochon thread.
cabochoncombo.jpg

Not only that, I’ve been given a suggestion offline to have half moon pink sidestones. :love:

So, what are you waiting for? It's a winner! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results