shape
carat
color
clarity

Men's CS Ring

SouthernSunset

Rough_Rock
So I thought finding a stone I like for my boyfriend's 'mangagement' ring would be the hard part. But apparently finding a setting for a men's CS ring is the real hard part.

So I picked out a nice little red cushion spinel, 5mm.

Here's what I'm looking for.

Bezel set
White gold or white/Rose gold two tone.
Clean lines/rounded edges (comfort fit or close)
8mm wide - max, but would prefer to stay closer to 7
Able to be complete and delivered by October 30th(in time for his birthday).

If I were shopping for just a band, I'd immediately buy this.

My local jewelry does great custom work, but their designer will be gone until October 27th. I could order a stuller setting through them, but not much I find online is striking my interest, except one or two somewhat decent settings. But then I think, why buy a 'decent' setting just to have it on time?

So I'm open to suggestions. I'm starting to let go of the idea of having it in time for his birthday. And I'm looking at custom work now. My budget is at around 1200, but I could stretch that if I found a perfect match. Any vendor recommendations? And tips/suggestions in general for getting a men's ring done?

_34740.jpg

wht-rs.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yellow gold is out of the equation? That really would be the most flattering color.

You're timeframe is tight. Email David klass right away and ask if he could complete the project under your timeframe. He's usually good at that.

I would just do a domed matte finish gypsy ring with that in the settiber.

These photos are itty bitty but get the idea across.

luxury-mens-ruby-rings-g-mens-gypsy-set-ruby-ring.jpg

lg_13830.jpg

r267.jpg

chroman

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I hear you on abundance of horrible men's settings out there. So many are so chunky that they feel like a class ring or like you've played in a superbowl.

No great suggestions, I'm afraid. But as a fellow mangagement ring wearer, I'm curious if this would be something that would be worn with a wedding band? That could be yet another complication..

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results