shape
carat
color
clarity

Match Made in LT Heaven

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
Just picked up my new ring this evening and I am over the moon with how it came out. Both the setting and stone were Loupe Troop purchases from wonderful Pricescope members. I scooped up the Ritani setting over a year ago as I had been wanting a plain split shank cushion halo ring. I waited patiently for a year for the right size stone to appear and last month, a perfectly sized tanzanite came up for sale. It is my first tanzy and I adore the color. The sales lady at jewelry store where I had it set, thought it was a sapphire! It looks pretty blue in the pictures but in certain indirect sunlight it sparkles gorgeous purple and blue.

Now onto the photos :). (Pardon the close up of the dry wrinkly hand...)

photo_435.jpg

photo_436.jpg

photo_437.jpg

photo_438.jpg

sonyachancs

Shiny_Rock
it is beautiful, congratulations! I love this ritani split shank setting - I have to say that while I love my ER setting, half of me wonders what it would have been like set in this exact setting..

I hope you post more photos!

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Superb!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
So pretty! More pics please!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, Mrs.M, you just don't do anything halfway, do you? That is unbelievably beautiful. :cheeky:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Wow, if patience is a virtue, you are its poster child! That is just gorgeous & I'm gonna steal it from you! I love everything about it. Super super job.

--- Laurie

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring. :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love:
Love the color and the setting. So beautiful...wear in health and happiness and if Laurie doesn't steal it from you I want dibs if you ever sell it. :cheeky:

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone! All the detailed analysis of stones on this forum has really helped me learn what to look for and to NOT settle unless I am totally happy. Sorry, not selling this one--will go to one of my daughters one day.

@minous I hold you responsible for my CS addiction. It all start with that teal blue spinel that I got from you :)

Will try to get more photos this weekend...

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MrsM|1386346278|3568794 said:
Thanks everyone! All the detailed analysis of stones on this forum has really helped me learn what to look for and to NOT settle unless I am totally happy. Sorry, not selling this one--will go to one of my daughters one day.

@minous I hold you responsible for my CS addiction. It all start with that teal blue spinel that I got from you :)

Will try to get more photos this weekend...

Well all I can say, is that you may have just relatively recently begun your addiction, but you have quickly mastered it as far as I can see from your colored stone jewelry. I can honestly say that there is not one piece of your jewelry that I do not covet.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A gorgeous setting and a really beautiful Tanzanite.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

WOW! Well done. :appl:

cheers--Sharon

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! I love that tanzanite color! :love:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i always loved that setting. And the color in it just pops!

B E A UTIFUL!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! That is truly a match made in Heaven, very pretty!

I agree, CS is very addicting!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results