clarity

Mahenge Spinel and Diamond 7 Stone

FireMonkey

Shiny_Rock
Oh, wow!! What a stunner! Enjoy it!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
BlingObsession: Thank you!

mochiko42: Thank you! It does feel kind of epic, with the time, the collecting of stones, etc.

endless_summer: Glad you like them! I need to take more...

woofmama: Awww!!! Thank you! I love hot pink spinels and diamonds, but I really didn't want a halo for this project. I feel like there are too many of them out there, and wanted something different.

FireMonkey: Thank you! I certainly will!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, this is gorgeous!

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The colors look so sweet together. I love it!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You always have such pretty Blue pieces. This piece is no exception!!! I love the contrast of the pink spinels the cream cusions and the white pears!! Genius!! Massive finger coverage!!! Lovely Ring!!! Pretty in Pink!!! Enjoy!!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
alene: Thank you!

thecat: Thanks! Me too!

ZestfullyBling: Thank you! It was a bit of a gamble and I think David thought I was a bit crazy for throwing all of this into one ring, but I think it worked out exactly the way I wanted it to.

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous gorgeous ring! I adore the Victoriana feel it has! And the contrast with the pinks and the diamonds in different cuts makes it such a unique piece. It's a stunner!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
misskittycat|1405671845|3715679 said:
What a gorgeous gorgeous ring! I adore the Victoriana feel it has! And the contrast with the pinks and the diamonds in different cuts makes it such a unique piece. It's a stunner!
Thanks misskittycat! I really wanted something that you weren't going to see on someone else. I had been influenced by Aljdewey, who has a 5 stone Mahenge ring, but hers has a OEC center and sides I think. I don't think she has a thread with it, but she should make one because her ring is really droolworthy!

(I feel kind of self conscious about it...it's very atypical for the area I'm in.)

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a fabulous, gorgeous ring! I love that color pink and paired with the diamonds - stunning. Enjoy!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous statement piece! I think you could get lost looking at the Mahenges until the diamonds beckoned your eyes again. Stunning!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Wow! What a stunning ring!!!! The mahenges...The diamonds... The setting-PERFECTION! :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a stunning and amazing piece!!! :love:
The combination of stones is divine and so so chique!!!
Enjoy wearing your beautiful ring.

4_cs

Shiny_Rock
Love everything about this ring.The rest of your collection is pretty amazing too!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
doberman: Thank you! I'm pretty happy with it!

LisaRN: Statement piece is right! Sort of a signature piece!

armywife13: Thank you! I dunno about perfection...but I think it's close!

Acinom: Thank you! I have and I will!

slc4: Thank you m'dear! It seems as though it's never done growing and changing!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats it is stunning and MUCH cooler than the original 3 stone!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results