shape
carat
color
clarity

made some progress but still need input!

sapphiresal

Rough_Rock
Hi Eudora,

I was looking for a Montana for my e-ring a couple of months ago, and some very kind souls here put me in touch with both Dana at MasterCut and Blaze at Blazengems.

Both of them were absolutely lovely to deal with, and I thought I would just pop in to suggest that you should look at Blaze's site. He has hundreds (literally) of Montanas in all shapes, sizes and colours, and loads (if not most) of them are within your budget. He also owns the mine, and he may have some rough that could be cut to something in your price range if you can't find what you are looking for. He does, as mentioned by others, take less than stellar photos, but since you are in the US and he's got a good returns policy, its probably worth a look anyway (I'm in Australia, so returns are less ideal!).

I ended up buying (accidentally, and now I'm getting a RHR too!) a set of small Montanas from Dana and he was wonderful to deal with also. He also mentioned that he was expecting some Montanas in soon, so may be worth a follow-up if you haven't already.

Good luck!

S

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good suggestion to check out Blaze too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results