shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for tsavorite stone <1.2 cts

rimshotsnap

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

I recently started a thread hoping to locate tsavorite rough to have custom cut, but I have been losing hope to make it in time. Now I'm setting my sights on locating the right pre-cut stone. Here are my desired specs:
  • 0.75-1.2 cts
    True green, or slightly on the darker side
    Very sparkly/lustrous
    Eye clean
    Under $700 or so
    Flexible on cut, but leaning toward a cushion

I've been searching far and wide and admittedly have some "analysis paralysis." But I haven't stumbled across THE right stone. I greatly appreciate any help!

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
More important than carat weight, what are the minimum dimensions needed (length, width and depth) to fit the custom cut you want?

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

evergreen

Brilliant_Rock
This one is a cushion and profoundly within (rather decidedly under!) budget - don't know if it's smaller than you're looking for, at about 5mm x 5mm, but it's within the carat range you suggested!

http://sedagems.com/product/0-92-cts-vs-certified-tsavorite-green-garnet/

(I've bought from him before & was happy with his photography which is sort of "best possible lighting" but not unachievable with normal conditions and colors were accurate; if you sign up for emails or something there's an additional 20% off, which is almost too good to be true but I used it on my first order and it's real!)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results