shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for Natural Blue Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cvspeed

Rough_Rock
I am looking for 2 round or radiant Natural Blue Diamonds (not radiated) sizes .15 - .30 carat each. If you know where I can find such diamonds please let me know.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/25/2006 8:53:20 PM
Author:cvspeed

I am looking for 2 round or radiant Natural Blue Diamonds (not radiated) sizes .15 - .30 carat each. If you know where I can find such diamonds please let me know.

A pair? Anyway, try THIS Don''t know what they have online, but you may find what you need upon inquiry. Those would be rather unusual
1.gif

cvspeed

Rough_Rock
Thanks, but I contacted them already a few times and they haven''t responded.

The Joker

Shiny_Rock
You might also try "Cherry picked". They had a pair of blue-gray round diamonds, but they were sold.

They do have a pair of fancy blue for about $16k, but they are pair shaped, and the clarity is I2.

http://www.cherrypicked.com/Gallery/Score.aspx?ItemID=1268

Good luck in finding a matching pair of round fancy colored blue diamonds, since natural fancy colored diamonds are normally not cut round.

Let us know what you find. Now, if you were looking for HTHP treated blue diamonds, you would have a much easier job.

Joker....

open culet

Rough_Rock
Another source for fancy blues: Alan Friedman http://www.alandiamonds.com/

Although the site shows finished jewelry, I thing they have loose stones as well.

sylvesterii

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/27/2006 3:23:37 PM
Author: PrecisionGem
Try calling Walter Dickhaut

at www.dickhaut.com He works a lot with colored diamonds of very high quality.

His office is in San Fransico. He design work is very unique and interesting also.

sorry to point this out, but his website is useless. way too much time spent on "cool" and completely non-functional. I like the design, and unfortunately the design ends upmeaning that it is impossible to navigate. (not that you would have any input on telling him how to design his site, but there should be some type of comment on what constitutes web-design that has consumed itself and become useless.)

on a positive note, i do like the design of his stuff...

PrecisionGem

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I thought the same about his site too. Even with with fast cable modem connection, the site moves very slow.
However, his jewelry design is pretty neat. I know he has a patent on the process of joining the gold and platnum in the checkerboard design. I have seen his work in person, and it''s very impressive. He also is very much into colored diamonds, and could maybe help with the source for the blue stones.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results