shape
carat
color
clarity

looking for gem settings in 14K yellow gold?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jasita

Rough_Rock
I''ve been searching the internet seaching for only ring settings for some gems I have. Specifically a setting for a 14.5 X 10 ct Citrine which I want to set on its side not straight up and down. It is an Oval stone and I don''t know what they call this type of setting.

I am also looking for settings for other gems I have. But again I having alot of trouble locating factories or manufacturers orsmaller companies that sell the settings without the gems.

Can anyone help, everything I am finding is really for a diamond. Email me at [email protected] pls.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
You can go to sites such as www.stuller.com and www.leoingwer.com to look at settings then contact just about any of the vendors here to have those settings made and set with your stones. There are very limited choices for the setting with the oval set accross your fingers though, so you may need to go with a custom made ring.

Wink

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results