shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for Blue Saapphire or Green Emerald Ring

kellogs

Rough_Rock
Dear PriceScope members,

I am thinking to get my wife a Blue Saphire or Green Emerald Ring for our 10 years wedding anniversary ...

I have been saving for awhile and managed to save about 10K USD for this ring ...

May I know if anyone can offer any recommendation please?

Thanks!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you read this yet?
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-to-coloured-gemstone-buying-read-this-first.174284/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-to-coloured-gemstone-buying-read-this-first.174284/[/URL]

Does your $10K include the stone and setting?
What shade of blue does she like? A bit of violet in the blue, pure blue or with some green? Darker or lighter blue?
What shade of green does she like? A bit of yellow in the green, pure green, or with some blue? Darker or lighter green?
100% untreated or heat is okay for the sapphire?
100% untreated for the emerald, oil or resin? What level of enhancement is acceptable?
What shape and mm size are you considering?

kellogs

Rough_Rock
Dear Choro,

Thank you for the reply and I have read that URL.

Please kindly refer to the inline for your question

Does your $10K include the stone and setting?
Just the stone.

What shade of blue does she like? A bit of violet in the blue, pure blue or with some green? Darker or lighter blue?
Darker Blue

What shade of green does she like? A bit of yellow in the green, pure green, or with some blue? Darker or lighter green?
Pure Green

100% untreated or heat is okay for the sapphire?
100% untreated

100% untreated for the emerald, oil or resin? What level of enhancement is acceptable?
100% untreated

What shape and mm size are you considering?
I would prefer portuguse cut is possible ... as for the size ... as big as 10K USD could get me :)

Thanks!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, $10K just for an untreated darker pure blue sapphire or untreated pure green emerald. Just as an FYI, top colour for sapphire is slightly violetish blue and for emerald is slightly bluish green. It sounds like you prefer a round cut only? Given the specifications, your best bet is a blue sapphire because it is easier to find and less expensive than an emerald.

PieAreSquared

Shiny_Rock
+1

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results