shape
carat
color
clarity

Latest stones and projects

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been kind of MIA for a while. Trying to pare down my collection, reno my kitchen, look after my kids, etc.

Anyway, I've made a few recent acquisitions, set a few things... I thought it would be easier to group them together, other than Mojito, which, based on size and rarity, made her own thread: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/mojito-aka-4-3-ct-mint-garnet-in-halo.192132/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/mojito-aka-4-3-ct-mint-garnet-in-halo.192132/[/URL]

First, after quite a bit of searching for the right one...a super blue spinel...From Gemrite.

img_1567.jpg

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Also, a Mahenge spinel, also from Gemrite...Yes, lucky twice in a row... (this one was first). Placed in my Green Lake setting.

img_7387.jpg

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A tsav from Gene...Although smaller than I tend to go for these days, it's sparkly and really nice.

img_7471.jpg

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unheated blue sapphire, originally from Dana at Mastercutgems. Going to be set in a Bez Ambar setting, acquired via our Preloved section...(prongs will be rebuilt)

blue_sapph_in_bez.jpg

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unheated 3 ct pink sapphire ring from Jeff Davies. This thing isn't the best cut, but it is an AWESOME colour in some lighting, is set in a gorgeous setting, and a great size. It also has a "parti" quality, in that sometimes, it shows a pink and purple split, as in this first shot.

img_6311.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dahhhhling, you SO have it going on; what's not to love?!! Of course my favorite is good ol' Mojito all dressed up :love: :love:

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's got some different personalities...

img_6326.jpg

img_6330.jpg

jd_pink_sapph_ring_incandescent.jpg

jd_pink_sapph_ring_day.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, now you're not playing fair. Now that sapphire has me paying attention...

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love how you always pair these amazing stones with Preloved settings, and you get amazing pieces of jewelry out of it.

Can't wait to see the Bez and sapphire!

royalstarrynight

Shiny_Rock
What amazing new gems and jewelry! You have quite the eye for choosing some of the prettiest gems! :love: :love: :appl: :appl:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not just a big haul but a good haul too. Beautiful gems and settings.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Kitchen, kids, AND finding & setting some of the most beautiful stones around! What a multi-tasker. Wondered who bought that sapphire, yummmm. All of them are gorgeous -- color & saturation, wish I had your eye. Thanks for the beauteous wake-up!

--- Laurie

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Oh my my my my my!!!!! :love: :love: :love: Love everything! :-o

NexivRed

Shiny_Rock
NKOTB|1375934468|3498769 said:
Also, a Mahenge spinel, also from Gemrite...Yes, lucky twice in a row... (this one was first). Placed in my Green Lake setting.

Oh my gosh, that is so beautiful! The colour and the setting.. where did you get that setting from may I ask?

And the tsav is

D

Deactivated member 42515

NKOTB, can you tell that I'm stalking you?

I love everything!!!

Maevemarie

Rough_Rock
NKOTB|1375935435|3498780 said:
Unheated 3 ct pink sapphire ring from Jeff Davies. This thing isn't the best cut, but it is an AWESOME colour in some lighting, is set in a gorgeous setting, and a great size. It also has a "parti" quality, in that sometimes, it shows a pink and purple split, as in this first shot.

Gorgeous!!! :love:

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
They are ALL gorgeous - a big congrats!!!

katharath

Ideal_Rock
NKOTB - I admire your taste and collection so much! You have so many pieces that I would choose if I had the budget. Sapphire, spinel (blues and mahenge) and garnets (mint, tsavorite, demantoid, color change, etc) are my favorite gems - you have so many gorgeous examples of my favorites!! I hope to build a collection like yours one day :)

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: Weeeee!! What a great collection of new beauties you have!!! AND in the midst of all that other activity - you are a WONDERWOMAN!!

I ADORE the pink "parti" sapphire - oooh... slurp, drool, slurp ..... that's GORGEOUS!!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
What an awesome collection!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
stargurl78|1376056180|3499644 said:
Damn you have good taste woman!! I love ALL of them :love: :love: :love:

Ditto this!
I'm especially envious of your blue spinel!

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much, everyone! There are a couple I forgot to add. A honkin' garnet from Barry, and a grey spinel ring, and a little journey pendant. More to come, off to the dentist!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
All your projects look amazing!! Such a wide variety too, keeps it exciting :)

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Came back to look again because there are so few gems to ogle at these days. The boards are slow and it is sapphire after endless blue sapphire. It is refreshing to see different gems, different colours and bright happy colours!

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Honkin' garnet...9.1 mm. Will be set in a rose gold scalloped halo at some point. Please pardon finger smudges and reflections. Still an amateur set up, with my iphone. ;-)

img_6473.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results