shape
carat
color
clarity

Lady Gaga's Jewellery @Academy Awards and after-party '14

LoversKites

Brilliant_Rock
As a Gaga fan myself (please don't stone me), I felt like sharing.

I'm not sure what she was doing there since she only had one small part in a movie before. Maybe because her boyfriend is a actor? He's not very well known though.

"Lady Gaga accessorized her Atelier Versace Oscars gown with a selection of Lorraine Schwartz timeless diamond jewels worth over five million dollars. Below a few close-ups of her 20ct Pink Gold Diamond Studs, 10ct Natural Fancy Grey Diamond Ring surrounded by 5ct of intense pink diamonds, and a 20ct Diamond Bracelet..."

The other outfit was worn to the after party (custom Versace dress). Emerald (I'm guessing) and diamond bracelet cuffs and a large emerlad ring. I wonder about treatments more than anything else - this is what PS has done to me :cheeky: :bigsmile:

What do you think? I personally think she looked great and that those are some major jewels.

PS do you think she owns these things or rents them?

gaga-lorraineschwartz.jpg

poj3qfx__1_.jpg

lady-gaga-attends-vanity-fair-oscar-afterparty-40.jpg

rs_634x1024-140303093539-634.jpg

LoversKites

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Lady Gaga's Jewellery @Academy Awards and after-party '1

Oh! I only now saw the Oscars article here on PS. She wasn't featured in it though.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock

Jewelry houses line up to lend pieces to "names" for the Oscars, LK. A guard is lurking in the background somewhere -- they accompany the jewels everywhere during the evening; must create guard-traffic-jams all over the place.

The diamond & emerald bracelets look like bandages, not my favorite design, better in concept than execution, imo. Like the emerald ring, though.

--- Laurie

LoversKites

Brilliant_Rock

JewelFreak|1394050886|3628122 said:
Jewelry houses line up to lend pieces to "names" for the Oscars, LK. A guard is lurking in the background somewhere -- they accompany the jewels everywhere during the evening; must create guard-traffic-jams all over the place.

The diamond & emerald bracelets look like bandages, not my favorite design, better in concept than execution, imo. Like the emerald ring, though.

--- Laurie

I hope on day I'll be able to see gems like those in person - even behind glass!

Grey diamonds are underrated.

Haha - I actually like the cuff design. Always reminds me of those ancient Egypt bicep bracelets (if they're even Egyptian anyway)

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

I thought she looked stunning. I'm so not used to seeing her in "normal" clothes that I blinked a couple of times when I saw her. When I pointed out how normal she looked, my husband quipped, "Well, The Oscars are in another league than The Grammys!"

ETA: The dress she wore to the ceremony reminds me greatly of the Empire State building. Love it.

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

That 10ct grey diamond surroundedd by pink diamonds ring is amazing! Wish I could get more close ups!!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock

Her look reminds me of Donatella Versace in her younger days. She looks stunning!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock

Those emeralds are amazing!! She looks great.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

pregcurious|1394062898|3628268 said:
Her look reminds me of Donatella Versace in her younger days. She looks stunning!

She is reminiscent of her, isn't she?

I'm right there with you, LK, and will gladly take the emerald ring and cuffs. :bigsmile: That color is amazing. :love:

royalstarrynight

Shiny_Rock

I agree with you guys! She totally looks like Donatella.

I wish her first outfit didn't have that pinkish scarf accessory and traded it for some some massive neck bling. :naughty: :naughty:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I wish there was a close up of the fancy grey diamond in rose gold. I love that combination.

LoversKites

Brilliant_Rock

TL|1394079104|3628432 said:
I wish there was a close up of the fancy grey diamond in rose gold. I love that combination.

Me too, and it never really occurred to me before.

FrekeChild said:
I thought she looked stunning. I'm so not used to seeing her in "normal" clothes that I blinked a couple of times when I saw her. When I pointed out how normal she looked, my husband quipped, "Well, The Oscars are in another league than The Grammys!"

ETA: The dress she wore to the ceremony reminds me greatly of the Empire State building. Love it.

I love her antics and crazy clothes but looks like this are very welcome as well.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I am another who was caught off-guard by her "normal" dress but love the Donatella resemblance. The gray+pink FCD caught my eye first. Although the emerald cuffs aren't my style, I wouldn't turn them down either if offered the opportunity to wear them. :naughty:

LoversKites

Brilliant_Rock

By the way, her new album ARTPOP is out now, and has a song called 'Donatella' on it. You should all buy it ;)) heehee.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi,

I though Lady GAGa looked beautiful in her gown at the Oscars. I was ready to punch anyone who said different, but all agreed she looked beautiful. I was glad she dressed so well, instead of in her usual costumes.

Annette

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results