shape
carat
color
clarity

JTV selling beryllium diffused "sunset sapphires" for $$$

m76steve

Brilliant_Rock
Re: JTV selling beryllium diffused "sunset sapphires" for $$

i have to admit iv been watching/buying from jtv for almost 6 yrs. i bought some andesine when it hit the market as a new stone-i did not buy much but it was cheap-the story was it was found in riverbeds in the congo to the mountains in the asias-mostly red & a little green-come to find it was almost all made in china by diffusing treatments to make a long story short-many class action suits were bought against JTV which were settled in many ways + all who bought any were offered refunds no questions asked-i think this was the nose of the camel in the tent start of people starting to look closely at all of their sales-a fellow named scott who usually sells gems should do politics or standup comedy-as the joke goes [u can tell he lying by watching his lips move]-the wife & i view their sales as more comic & we both watch with air sickness bags at the ready-as soon as scott says my friends, we grab our bags & get ready-almost anything they sell is suspect by todays standards-they stand behind their sales but those who now know DONT-steve...

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh well my mother has spent at least $40k on this type of junk over the last 15 years. And she never wears any of it. LOL! I am sure they get repeat buyers like Mom who can't sleep, puts on the telly and thinks "Oh my that is pretty, and what a good buy". No need to educate her on gemstones as that is not the motivation of the purchase.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi Lisa,
Long time, no hear. Glad to have you back in CS. Sorry about your mother, and that's a pity she's spent all that money.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results