shape
carat
color
clarity

James Meyer-Sale?

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Laughinggravy0|1292189513|2795070 said:
I bought this - so glad. I'd been drooling over this since the start of the year.
It'll take time to get to me because I'm in Belgium and we didn't FedEx.

Be worth every moment of waiting. I really didn't think I'd ever own it and only could because of the sale. I'd saved this in my 'I wish' folder under the file name 'sighhhhhh' :twirl:
It's beautiful! Congrats! I hope you'll post lots of pictures when you get it. :))

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Laughinggravy0|1292189513|2795070 said:
I bought this - so glad. I'd been drooling over this since the start of the year.
It'll take time to get to me because I'm in Belgium and we didn't FedEx.

Be worth every moment of waiting. I really didn't think I'd ever own it and only could because of the sale. I'd saved this in my 'I wish' folder under the file name 'sighhhhhh' :twirl:

Gorgeous Piece! Don't you just love it when things work out in your favor! :appl:

Laughinggravy0

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Sarahbear and Burberry - I was tickled pink :appl:
Yessss, pix when it comes. Can't wait!

Laughinggravy0

Shiny_Rock
Pix in thread in Show Me, under Meyer rose cut pendent has come home. Couldn't be more pleased.

I'd love to see how other Pricescopers are finding their new pieces.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got my JM ring about a week ago and I'm thrilled with it! It's much nicer in person and I thought his picture looked great. It's really substantial, elegant and super comfy.

Some specs... 18 k yellow gold, .45 ct old mine cut diamond, millegrained platinum bezel, size 4.5.

I'll post more pictures in SMTB.

Imported Photos 00142.JPG

Imported Photos 00140.JPG

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
That is SOOOO pretty. Simple, elegant, with perfect proportions. Sigh, it's a loss he's not making more jewelry.

--- Laurie

pixies

Shiny_Rock
baby nurse I love your ring! I've been drooling over that ring for a while. It looks even better on your hand!

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
BN it looks even greater than I expected it too. I'm so glad you got it!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
JewelFreak|1293399942|2806454 said:
That is SOOOO pretty. Simple, elegant, with perfect proportions. Sigh, it's a loss he's not making more jewelry.

--- Laurie

Thanks Laurie! I know, I can't believe how beautiful this ring is. I can't stop looking at it. And it's so comfortable, I'm going to wear it A LOT.

Isn't it a shame that he isn't making jewelry anymore? Are we sure that he won't be? I heard on this forum that he wouldn't be, but when I asked him, I never got an answer :confused:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Perfect ring BN, and you have elegant long fingers.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pixies|1293405002|2806514 said:
baby nurse I love your ring! I've been drooling over that ring for a while. It looks even better on your hand!

That's so sweet, pixies! Thank you! I had been drooling over it for a long time, too and never thought I'd actually own it. If iLander hadn't started this thread about his sale, I definitely would have missed out on it.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
VapidLapid|1293405591|2806519 said:
BN it looks even greater than I expected it too. I'm so glad you got it!

Thanks, Vapid! You know, it really reminds me of the ring you were working on-- I think you got a stone for that one from Peter?

I'll post more pictures in the Show Me The Bling, probably tomorrow.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovinggems|1293416400|2806645 said:
Perfect ring BN, and you have elegant long fingers.

Thanks, Lovinggems! Especially for the compliment re my hand :))

heliotrope

Shiny_Rock
stunning baby nurse!!

:appl: :appl: :appl:

I better get my pics sorted and over to SMTB as well!!

IMG_1550.jpg

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh WOW!! Tell us about your ring-- it's stunning :love: I think I remember seeing it on his site but it's so nice to see a real life picture. Love the millegrain, actually love everything about it!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, updates on PSer's new JM rings from the sale. :appl: Thank you and enjoy your new pieces. So many gorgeous rings and oh....I've been wondering about the sizing. Are they standard sizes or were they resized for your fit?

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono|1293454325|2806840 said:
Wow, updates on PSer's new JM rings from the sale. :appl: Thank you and enjoy your new pieces. So many gorgeous rings and oh....I've been wondering about the sizing. Are they standard sizes or were they resized for your fit?

I wear a 4.5 so he did resize mine. I actually asked him to engrave something inside the shank and he didn't do that, but given the volume of sales, # of items to be resized, etc., I understood.

cookies

Brilliant_Rock
baby nurse|1293462660|2806921 said:
Chrono|1293454325|2806840 said:

I wear a 4.5 so he did resize mine. I actually asked him to engrave something inside the shank and he didn't do that, but given the volume of sales, # of items to be resized, etc., I understood.

I received my husband's JM ring about a week ago too. (Handshots are coming soon!) The ring was resized and engraved. I paid $4 per letter. Perhaps you didn't add the engraving fee to your payment, so Mr. Meyer didn't do it? He doesn't do the engraving himself. Instead, he sends the items to someone in NJ to do it. I know this because I was asked if I live near that shop.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring heliotrope. :love:

I just counted and JM had 20+ rings for sale and they're all sold, if all the rings needed resizing he must have been really busy.

cookies

Brilliant_Rock
baby nurse|1293411487|2806591 said:
JewelFreak|1293399942|2806454 said:

--- Laurie

Thanks Laurie! I know, I can't believe how beautiful this ring is. I can't stop looking at it. And it's so comfortable, I'm going to wear it A LOT.

Isn't it a shame that he isn't making jewelry anymore? Are we sure that he won't be? I heard on this forum that he wouldn't be, but when I asked him, I never got an answer :confused:

Oh I feel so lucky! A couple months ago, I asked Mr. Meyer to make a ring for me, but he didn't have the kind of stone I wanted. So he promised to look for one for me during the Tucson show.. I hope I can get something from him next March!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cookie,
You are lucky to still be able to have a custom piece made by JM for the coming year.

The poor man must be quite busy with all the last minute resizing after the sale. Thanks for answering my question.

heliotrope

Shiny_Rock
thanks baby nurse - I adore the millegrain too - that part is 22ct gold

chrono - JM also needed to resize my ring - it was a 7.5 - which I just realised was also the size my ering was before it became mine :bigsmile:

lovinggems - Jim told me he sold everything he had in the sale aside from one brooch - and I know he updated his site on the first couple of days as the sale progressed with new items - so I do feel he sold quite a bit... that must have taken years to create

it is a shame he is no longer focusing on jewellery - I can't see myself affording the shipping to Australia on his furniture :tongue:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results