shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s a sad day - I just sold my first colored stone purchase

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
I can't believe it. I sold the first stone I ever bought. I will be shipping it today or tomorrow.
8.gif
I just couldn't find a setting for it and in general it was too small for my liking. I was only keeping it out of stubborness cause it was the first one I bought. The stone itself is beautiful, but it doesn't do me any good sitting in a box. Someone else can now love it. I'm happy to say it is going to a PS member.

And I'm going to recycle the funds to get a stone from Gary! I missed out on it because I was not at home when he put his last drop online. I was bummed. I was staring at it on my phone with no way to buy it. I showed it to my FI and said "Isn't that pretty?"
1.gif
I had small hopes it would be available when I got home. It wasn't. Of course. However, it is being returned because the buyer felt it was to small
23.gif
It will be my largest stone currently a 9.1 mm! It's not exactly on the small side, but whatever. Gary is waiting for it, will inspect it and then ship it to me. I hope to get it next week. I can't wait. I HOPE I love it!!!

Aqua_Octa.jpg

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Awww, hoofbeats - is this the asscher? At least it''s going to a good friend, and you''ll probably see it on PS again. And yay for bigger stones!!

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Yes the asscher style spinel. I''m glad it''s "staying in the family" so to speak. It was just special cause it was my first purchase. I was SOOO excited when I got it.

However, I can''t WAIT to get this stone from Gary. And selling the spinel really helped make this one more affordable.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I''m glad to hear you were able to sell it and move on to bigger and better stones. It is a beauty. I hope that you love the new stone as much, or more, than this one.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Man, Gary has been churning out the stones - I think this is the 3rd blue stone this week that people have posted!

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yay so you''ll be getting that stone. I''m the one returning it, although technically I wasn''t the actual purchaser. My coworker bought it and thought it was too small on her large hand (and her previous stones had been HUGE). She actually GAVE me the stone but I just felt too guilty to take it and I couldn''t afford to pay for it right now, not that she would take the money. So, I decided to return it for her. It''s a BEAUTIFUL stone and I''m so glad it''s finding a great home with a PSer!
36.gif

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow. Well BabyBlue that''s an interesting story. So how does it look IRL? Do you have any pics? I can''t hardy wait to get it. Your coworker sounds a bit "well off" if you will - to be giving a stone like that away. Wow. I can''t believe you are returning it. I hope Gary gets it soon so I can get it ASAP.

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sure you will love it, it looks beautiful! And I''m sorry you had to sell your first stone.
8.gif
But at least it is going to a good home.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
awwww sorry hoofbeats, but your getting a beautiful new one!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s a beauty but I am sure your new stone will be gorgeous.

litebrite

Shiny_Rock
Darn, if I had known it was up for sale I would have thrown my proverbial hat in the ring. (Sorry, I''m just playing off your cowboy avatar.)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results