shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this Sapphire or Tanzanite?

rifle

Rough_Rock
Recently purchased a storage locker and found a Le Vian bracelet in it, 14K gold. Can't seem to identify the stone(s), as I'm terrible with jewelry. Upon first look, it looks like sapphire, but I am not sure. Also, these appear to be diamonds, as I couldn't imagine a reputable brand as Le Vian to use less, let me know what you think.

Any help is appreciated, thanks. Also, if you think you can appraise the value of it, this is a 7in bracelet as well. Don't know total weight.

20131102_161505.jpg20131102_161619.jpg20131102_155339.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really can't tell anything from photos, especially those. You'd be better off with photos taken outside in indirect or diffused sunlight fairly close to the pieces. That said, online forums can rarely tell you with certainty what the stones are and can never tell you any sort of appraised value. For that you would need to go to a gemologist who specialized in colored stones. Or, you could assess the value purely on the basis of the piece's scrap value. Good luck.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Minou is right, impossible to tell you a value from photos & almost always best guess as to stone identity, if that. There's also the possibility that the bracelet could be a knockoff. A jeweler who sells Le Vian should be able to tell you whether or not it's genuine.

rifle

Rough_Rock
Appreciate the quick responses. I think I'll take it up to the Le Vian store in Great Neck, NY when I visit next weekend. Thanks again.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results