shape
carat
color
clarity

Information on LOGR and the LOGR Legacy?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jsmith8

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone,

So I finally have located my Ceylon Sapphire (7mm x 7mm 2.07 cts) and am now looking into settings. I am very drawn to the Legacy setting and have seen many LOGR legacy settings on this site that are beautiful.

For an everyday engagement ring, is the LOGR legacy a good setting? Is it hefty? Has there been any issues with the bezel or the side diamonds? I would love all opinions and comments on this setting from anyone with any sort of experience.

I saw a pretty great replicated ring for $1,000 so I guess I am a little thrown off by the price difference.

Does anyone else have any other recommendations for a Legacy type setting from elsewhere?

Thank you!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/27/2010 10:24:39 AM
Author:Jsmith8
Hello everyone,

So I finally have located my Ceylon Sapphire (7mm x 7mm 2.07 cts) and am now looking into settings. I am very drawn to the Legacy setting and have seen many LOGR legacy settings on this site that are beautiful.

For an everyday engagement ring, is the LOGR legacy a good setting? Is it hefty? Has there been any issues with the bezel or the side diamonds? I would love all opinions and comments on this setting from anyone with any sort of experience.

I saw a pretty great replicated ring for $1,000 so I guess I am a little thrown off by the price difference.

Does anyone else have any other recommendations for a Legacy type setting from elsewhere?

Thank you!
Well LaurenThePartier has numerious versions of this setting, and I hope she chimes in.

As for me, I own three (about to own four), and I love it. I think it''s a durable setting, but then again, I''m not hard on my rings either. For the price, it is a great value IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results