shape
carat
color
clarity

inexpensive opal ring for DD

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was hoping to find an inexpensive opal (or opal doublet) silver ring for my daughter. She likes the kind that have small single or multiple bezel stones. Anyone have any place they would recommend? I want to keep it 50 or less if possible! If that is not possible, any recs for other gemstone silver rings that or less price? Size 6

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few silver set opals for around $100 but they are also sized too large. Perhaps something from Etsy will cost less.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Chrono. The size 6 fits around her pointer finger but I figure she can grow into it. I would prefer a natural opal, but she may not care.

She is so cute. In her Santa letter in addition to books and figurines she always asks for, she asked for "a wooden box with surprises like rings, pendants, and wood or stone carved figurines" . She knows she is getting a nook or kindle for her bday though, so we are just getting a few small things for xmas.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And a wooden box with surprises sounds so cool, especially if Santa does a good job choosing just the right surprises.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, and here I thought you were going to offer up one of your amazing wooden carvings to add to her box... :praise:

I'm still waiting for my hand-carved creatures from you. ;))

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
minousbijoux|1385053467|3560645 said:
Aww, and here I thought you were going to offer up one of your amazing wooden carvings to add to her box... :praise:

I'm still waiting for my hand-carved creatures from you. ;))

So are we all ;))

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Could you at least post pics? Intrigued at all the talented folks here.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that's beautiful! I wish I saw that just a little earlier. Pulled the trigger and ordered a silver ring that supposedly has a real opal inset, for $25. I think the style my daughter would like. It is described as a "fire" opal.

il_570xn_513975245_db15.jpg

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Lovely ring!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results