shape
carat
color
clarity

impatiently waiting for the UPS

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
UPS gave me a very hard time but hopefully, my ring by Aurum Argentum with a tsavorite from Lisa Elser in on the way.
I am posting vendor''s photos, and for a while, these will be the only ones I may post. Two of my computers have crashed (isn''t it what was predicted on 01/01/2000?). Costco is closed in observance of Memorial Day. And the ring is somewhere in the tenets of UPS.

But at least I can post vendor''s photos!

tsavobyaurum4.jpg

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
It is gorgeous!! Wow!

Sending dust your way that it arrives safely and quickly.

sleepyspinel

Shiny_Rock
That is a great profile. I always enjoy being able to see the stone from multiple angles. I really like the detailing on the shank, makes a nice addition to the look of the ring without detracting from the Tsav which is definitely center stage. May I ask what the dimensions of the stone are? Also if you don''t mind me asking what is the total height of the ring? I can''t wait to see hand shots when you get it!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring and stone, love its width and the decorative motifs.

virgoruby

Shiny_Rock
I love the intricate design on the shank - such a beautiful, one of a kind piece!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Really cool ring! I hope it reaches you soon.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Quite beautiful Crasru!! What are the specs on the stone?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is fabulous, Crasru!!!! I love the blue in the Tsavorite and the detail of the shoulders on that ring!

Can't wait to see your handshots of this lovely!!!!

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty and unique!

ruffysdad

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Neat ring and stone Crasru. Il like the color in the tsav. The ring looks too yellow to be 14k, is it 18k or better? Either way, it''s a killer setting for that stone.

Pete

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very cool ring and a beautiful stone! Hope you won''t have to wait much longer!

haagen_dazs

Brilliant_Rock
awesome green
how wide is the ring?
that is alot of gold =)

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely ring crasru! Can''t wait to see more pictures!
36.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
great design!

mz

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got the ring. It is much better in person. It is hard to capture the real color of the stone, it does have some blue in it, and is radiant. It looks great under the light, but it is hard to make photographs that would capture how it sparkles. I''ll be keeping till I get the best. The vendor''s photo, while very accurate, failed to capture the radiance of the stone either.

Re. the specifics. I am sorry, I have to look at invoices. Same about the weight. It is a huge ring, but the best thing is how the stone is set. It is set high, way above the gold on the back, which is probably the best way to set stones that have radiance in them and are very clean. I plan to ask her for one more ring, with a different stone, because it is set just right. I mean, I have many nice settings, I love nice settings, but this one is nice not because of the scrollwork - it is all in proportions. I hope you can see it from the back.

Thank you all for your compliments. I do not want this post to be deleted and yet I do not know when PS 2.0 is in effect.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The specs. for the Tsavorite. 3.6 ct. IRL it is not dark-green, it is very bright and schintillating. I tried several shots but Y2K has happened to me already (two computers crashed) so I am waiting for the new one. In the meantime, I shall make more photos to bring out the beauty of the stone.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you.

The stone is even better in un-sunny daylight. I shall make more pictures, and hopefully, by that time our PS-2 will be launched.

OK, and some specs for the ring; it is made of 18 K gold, 17 gms gold weight. Pretty heavy in the hand, maybe because of the stone weight. And very comfortable on my finger.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Crasru - I love your choice of setting: bold and modern, a perfect complement to the stone! You now I need handshots, don''t you?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the deep green with the rich gold - they look fantastic together! The bold setting design is perfect
30.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Very nice. Do I detect the fabulous work of Lisa Elser?

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/2/2010 10:32:36 PM
Author: Gailey
Very nice. Do I detect the fabulous work of Lisa Elser?
Indeed you do! And fabulous design of Pernilla!
Vancouver, as you may remember, is 3-hour drive from Seattle and there are many nice places to see. Museums, shops. Food, as well. I read somewhere that Vancouver was rated #1 city in the world for the comfort of living - haven''t been to all of them, but I love Vancouver!

And yesterday evening, I was walking around the office with a camera and taking photos. Not the best ones, definitely not "glamour" shots. At a coffee table, on the carpet...etc. But I could not resist the temptation to post them here since they are going to be deleted soon! And in the meantime I shall make new photos...

penillatsav2.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results