shape
carat
color
clarity

If you could only have one more stone...

slksapphire

Shiny_Rock
aw, TL, so kind. i have 3 kids and would like to leave each one of them a special piece ... my engagement ring, the sapphire and the ruby-to-be. but to be perfectly honest, i wonder if i will ever be able to find such a stone when i am ready to purchase it (maybe in 2-3 years?) i have been looking at rubies off and on for a while but not too seriously. but i know enough that stones like that are incredibly hard to come by ... fingers crossed and i am sure to be back on pricescope asking for opinions when the time comes!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
So Uppy, now you want both your pretty ruby AND the MM back - lol :Up_to_something:

Hard, tough decision for me..... probably a perfect cushion "Paraiba" tourmaline, big enough to be a statement BUT small enough to set in a ring (maybe 9 - 10mm - we are dreaming now right?) The only downside to that is I would be afraid to wear it.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
colorluvr|1378558531|3516168 said:
So Uppy, now you want both your pretty ruby AND the MM back - lol :Up_to_something:

This surprises you?? :naughty:

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Nope!

txgreeneyes

Shiny_Rock
The two stones to end all my wants:

1) neon paraiba tourmaline (like that unique one of a kind one from Leon Mege with the center paraiba center and then surrounded by paraibas with the black metal design)

2) red diamond (any cut) in a white gold diamond halo ring

eastjavaman

Shiny_Rock
Would I be asking too much for at least 10ct, hot pink colored natural diamond? :snore:

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
[quote="txgreeneyes|1378618996|

2) red diamond (any cut) in a white gold diamond halo ring[/quote]

Whereas I'm thinking, since I have a blue and a red (well red with modifiers, to keep Kenny happy!), I'd like a pink one!

And, yes, I too dream of an Octavia! Since I got my asscher sapphire I'm inclined towards step cuts (and my blue halo languishes in the jewelry box!).

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
eastjavaman|1378697720|3517064 said:
Would I be asking too much for at least 10ct, hot pink colored natural diamond? :snore:

Maybe the hot pink part.... :)

eastjavaman

Shiny_Rock
ok, Back to reality. Treasure what you have :tongue:

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow some really consistant desires here! :read:

- Massive FCD
- Paraiba Tourmalines (totally lagoon/neon colour)
- Spinel (pink/red and massive)
- Octavia anything really........ :lol:

I find it so interesting that such a large, diverse group of people from all over the world are all hankering after the same thing! :naughty:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I had the means I would choose a color change Alexandrite or Sapphire. It would need to be a lighter green/blue changing to red or purple. But it would have to be a lighter green/blue in normal daylight and it would have to be over 2 carats.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A beautiful blue diamond

txgreeneyes

Shiny_Rock
Last night, I bought a 1.27 cuprian tourmaline (from Mozambique) from Jeff Davies.

I'll post pics when I get it.

alice87

Shiny_Rock
Oh, no the stone :naughty:

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
Probably a very large catseye alexandrite (let's say 9mm?) with perfect trasnparent crystal, excellent chatoyancy, florescent mahenge spinel red to tsavorite green color change and beautiful color in all lighting. Too much to ask for?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results