shape
carat
color
clarity

I've brought it! Mehange spinel

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So after a few months of should I / shouldn't I.... I've brought the mehange spinel and hayuinte pendant I've been eyeing in Yvonne's shop. Very very excited...and a little bit nervous!

She's told me over and over its extreamly glowy/neon etc..

screenshot_2016-11-05-07-07-33.png

screenshot_2016-10-10-16-30-39.png

Sungura

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats RedSpinel!! It's always so exciting to finally make a decision on a gem or piece of jewelry and know it is on the way. It is a bold combination of rare stones. I hope you love it when you receive it!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! It looks very eye-catching and I hope it is everything you dreamt it would be.

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks guys! I love the pendant design and colours as a whole, love love love the pink/blue combination. I'm just scared! Scared if the mehange isn't what I'm imagining it to be...though I've never seen an actual mehange spinel in real life before...

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What do the experts here think of the spinel colour?

Yvonne did say it's better then the camera shows and as soon as the lens focuses on the spinel, it's to bright so darkens up (or something to that effect- it was a couple months ago she said it)!

Point is, based on the above pics do we think this will be a glower?

Btw I have the opportunity to return this one (whilst avoiding all the duties n tax etc etc) so return is definitely an option so please be honest with me with your thoughts!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks beautiful! :appl: I love the blue accent hauynite gems.

Seaglow

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The color is between pink and orange which is a lovely shade.

Judging from the photo face up which doesn't show extinction, I think this is a glowy stone. All glowy stones I've seen has this feature.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you're going to be thrilled with the color, actually. It's got that "lit from within" look that I can't really describe but I know it when I see it.

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh!! You got that pendant! I've admired for the longest time. Please post a gazillion photos once you get it :love:

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
Looking forward to see your picture!

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you! Will post more pics when I have it in my eager hands!!!

It's so hard to wait :boohoo:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results