shape
carat
color
clarity

I need help with e-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
I recentley saw a blue diamond, i loved it. I can not afford the stone at this time.
I have been looking at blue zircon and blue spinel. Can anyone tell me about these stones?
Are they hard enough for an e-ring, Does either of the stones sparkle, Does either of the colors
appear close to the color of a bllue diamond. I was reading on another fourm that the zircon is second to a diamond for the sparkle?

Help me please! Note the setting will be the one shown on my post.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
what kind of blue? Hope diamond blue?

The RI of zircon is similar to diamond.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GemKlctr's "Big Blue" reminds me a lot of greenish-blue tourmaline.

For a square-ish blue zircon that would fit in to the (Vera Wang?) setting, THIS looks...amazing. It is from Gene.
18702.jpg

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
I wouldn't go with topaz just because it is a cheaper stone. Not necessarily bad, they put it in a lot of jewelry, but it doesnt have much worth unless ytou find something rare. Spinel and zircon are fabulous choices! I just purchased a blue zircon from Gene which is out of this world! It has amazing sparkle and I would highly reccomend him!

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
THANKS I WILL DO SOME LOOKING AROUND, I HAVE BEEN ATTEMPTING TO FIND A PHOT ON THE WEB.
A FRIEND ADVISED HARRY WINSTON IS FAMOUS FOR BLUE DIAMOND E-RINGS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results