shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP = this is not my avatar photo!

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
I tried to upload a new photo into my avatar, and the correct photo shows up in my profile, but the photo currently in my avatar is not mine and I didn't upload it (and its not one that is anywhere on my computer)! The first time I tried it, it showed a picture of a gemstone that wasn't mine.... I deleted it and tried again and now there is a photo of a ring that isn't mine :confused:

I contacted PS via my profile, but I was wondering if this has ever happened to anyone else?

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, I got it to work... I started thinking about it, and I had named my avatar photo "avatar" on my desktop (duh) and when I submitted it, it must have picked up someone else's avatar photo that they named "avatar"... then renamed it to avatar1 and got a different photo, but still not mine...this time I called it something completely different and it worked....

so, note to self... do not name your avatar "avatar"..... sorry for the fuss, I would have deleted the original post, but it was past the time to do that when I finally figured out how to fix the problem.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results