shape
carat
color
clarity

Help finding a pink stone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mets2602

Rough_Rock
I am in the market for a pink stone for my girlfriend. I don''t know much about colored stones so I would appreciate any help that I can get. I''m looking to get either a bracelet or a necklace for her. What kind of stone would be good? Where is the best place to get it?

Thanks for your help in advance.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hard to say what would fit off the bat. For the color alone, sapphire, spinel and tourmaline come to mind first - each exists in a pretty wide range of "pink" and prices.

From a fancy cut piece set into a necklace to a line bracelet of calibrated pink sapphire, anything is feasible, of course. It is pretty hard to come up with any trully new idea for jewelry. Everything seems to have already been done!

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
It all depends on what kind of pink that you want. As Anna said there are sapphires, tourmalines and spinel which all come in a huge range of pinks (and prices). You ma also wish to have a look at morganite and kunzite.

Try www.ajsgems.com they usually have a great collection of stones.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There is also rhodolite garnet (very affordable) which is more of a raspberry pink.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
b_ymg169ab.jpg

Meet pink Malaia Garnet
5.gif

These guys do not match hot pink sapphire or anything, but surely are interesting garnets. Not just to me.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results