shape
carat
color
clarity

Harriet! Come out/Come out/Wherever You are!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

StonieGrl

Brilliant_Rock
Alright now, Harriet!

How do I ''know'' your name?

Because every time I locate a stone I like on Swala and look into it, it is:

RESERVED FOR HARRIET

I wondered if in all this crazy world ''Harriet'' could be a PSer and as I read megeve''s thread link on those lucious sugarloaves, I saw the dreaded name of "Harriet!"

And yet again, shopping for sugarloaf cabs on Swala, nope, I cannot have one because HARRIET reserved it, grrrr.

Seriously, Harriet, you and I have remarkably similar tastes. Good on ya!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hehehe

I confess to not knowing anything about what you''re talking about, but your post made me giggle
1.gif

StonieGrl

Brilliant_Rock
yssie, I like your avatar choice! I also like your name, because it is almost my favorite word: "Yes!"

icekid, the trail grows warmer! Rat her out, come on, you know you want to!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/20/2010 8:10:30 PM
Author: StonieGrl
yssie, I like your avatar choice! I also like your name, because it is almost my favorite word: ''Yes!''

icekid, the trail grows warmer! Rat her out, come on, you know you want to!!!

Aww, thank you StonieGrl! He''s one of my favourite things to take pictures of - though he doesn''t seem to enjoy it quite as much as I do..
1.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Stonie, do a search for threads by Harriet and you will see some of her beauties. She has top quality gems and jewellery. Let''s see, there''s an oval flame spinel in a diamond halo to find along with a tsavorite diamond split shank (well sort of split) and a gorgeous oval spessartite with baguette sides.

What have I missed?

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/20/2010 7:22:47 PM
Author:StonieGrl
Alright now, Harriet!

How do I ''know'' your name?

Because every time I locate a stone I like on Swala and look into it, it is:

RESERVED FOR HARRIET

I wondered if in all this crazy world ''Harriet'' could be a PSer and as I read megeve''s thread link on those lucious sugarloaves, I saw the dreaded name of ''Harriet!''

And yet again, shopping for sugarloaf cabs on Swala, nope, I cannot have one because HARRIET reserved it, grrrr.

Seriously, Harriet, you and I have remarkably similar tastes. Good on ya!

Good on ya, too! Are you by any chance from down under? If so, we might have even more in common.

I checked Eric''s site. A search under my ''name'' turned out only one spinel. Have you found more?

Fire away.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Docs. Ltl, any progress?

G, that''s not a flame. My flame hasn''t been set.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/20/2010 8:39:51 PM
Author: Harriet
Thanks, Docs. Ltl, any progress?

G, that''s not a flame. My flame hasn''t been set.

Denied by the big boys :(.

I will be following PS on twitter for the next week or so....

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It shows you have good taste since Harriet''s stones are always so lovely.

StonieGrl

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhhh, Harriet, your gemstones of quality preceeded you from the other PSers
35.gif

You do indeed have my favorites.

I remember you now from your stunning avatar pic.

A couple times on Swala, most particularly the last time I was hunting for cabs after megeve''s design triumph, there is it was, Reserved for Harriet!!

You are hereby saluted!

Sometime soon, you will see something you LUV on Swala and will click for more information and you will see:

Reserved for Christina!
2.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
For your kind words, Christina, I''d be happy to concede any stone battle to you. Here''s to your gem collection, which I will be following with interest as we have the same taste!
35.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
This is the best thread ever! Hi, Harriet! It really was funny, DH is looking at me laughing like I''m crazy. Can you imagine me trying to explain what I am laughing about? lol. I love Harriet''s pieces.

StonieGrl

Brilliant_Rock
Harriet, this weekend I will be posting my newest, a lavender spinel ring, Gene Flanigan/Precision Gem 2.48 ct, in an argentium setting by Julia Kay Taylor.

Also posted will be a ring for my husband, a Malaya garnet from Gene set by Julia in an argentium with 18 kt and diamonds.

We will be driving down to Tucson on Saturday to pick them up, can''t wait! Pics will follow
36.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ll be waiting. I''d like a lavender spinel. Taste twin? Do you live near Tucson? There is a chance that I''ll be there next month.

StonieGrl

Brilliant_Rock
Harriet, I''m from San Francisco and now Arizona by way of Alaska.

I will indeed be going to Tucson, it is about 90 minutes from my house. Planning right now on Feb 11 because I like the Convention Center Show and I have been told it is school-kid-free on the opening day, we shall see.

You?

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I thought you might be from down under because of your "good on ya." I''m Singaporean and now live in New York and Florida.

Do you like minerals? The Feb 11 show is the mineral one, I believe. I''m still on the fence about this year''s show (long story). But, I should be in the Catalinas sometime in the Fall. Do you live anywhere near there?

StonieGrl

Brilliant_Rock
In my coed dorm was the cutest boy from Australia and we used to make a drinking game (those were the days) when we heard "Good on ya!" and "Bob''s yer uncle!"

The Santa Catalinas are closer to Tucson than to me but not far in the scope of things, maybe a 60-minute drive.

StonieGrl

Brilliant_Rock
Harriet, this fall I could meet you for lunch and there are quite a few mineral rock-y places open at that time, not sure about gemmie places but you do know that JKT hails from that area? Assuming you like her work, you could always pick up a finished piece from her during your visit!

Also, Harriet, depending on what you like to do while there, I highly recommend Kartchner Caverns, my geologist husband goes every year, it is a wonder-of-the-world place.

http://azstateparks.com/parks/kaca/

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m dying to meet you! Will you take me on a geological walk?

StonieGrl

Brilliant_Rock
Re walk, depends on temperature at the time of your visit. Recommend Saguaro Canyon for that, or the Arizona Sonora Desert Museum, which is a must-see while you are there.

Stay in touch and we will get something arranged
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results