shape
carat
color
clarity

Had to be done. New magenta sapphire

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I didn't want to spend any more money until after the wedding(mid November), but as every time someone comes here looking for a moderately price sapphire, I get a sinking feeling someone would buy this stone. I finally had to make it my own. I just won't look st my bank acct until after the wedding, that'll essentially be like I waited that long, right? :lol: :lol:

So this should be mine by next week.

uploadfromtaptalk1380764826391.jpg

Midsommer

Rough_Rock
You know that you are getting slightly obsessed with coloured stones when you recognise the vendor photograph immediately!! (That's me I'm talking about)

It looks gorgeous, enjoy!

Xrisus

Shiny_Rock
I would love to see what it looks like when you get it! Please post some pics!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!! I love pink sapphires.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I knew who the vendor is also. I guess that makes me a little obsessed also.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pregcurious|1380770166|3531275 said:
I knew who the vendor is also. I guess that makes me a little obsessed also.

Ha ha. Me too.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I much prefer the term "experienced" over "obsessed". :lol: I hope to read and see more of that purple sapphire.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So many posts and so few about my sapphire :lol: ;(

Im pretty excited as sense it has been there a bit, he came down a fair amount on the price ::)

Posts as soon as she comes in.

Midsommer

Rough_Rock
Chrono|1380800537|3531388 said:
I much prefer the term "experienced" over "obsessed". :lol: I hope to read and see more of that purple sapphire.

Just to clarify, I was merely referring to myself as obsessed!
I know that everyone here is very knowledgable - I'm a complete newbie but enjoying the ride :twirl:

Look forward to your pics!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niel|1380801821|3531397 said:
So many posts and so few about my sapphire :lol: ;(

Im pretty excited as sense it has been there a bit, he came down a fair amount on the price ::)

Posts as soon as she comes in.

I like the color very much. I like pinks with some purple or orange. Can't wait to see pics when you get it.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh this is pretty Niel, love the color!! Looking forward to seeing more pics!

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That's a beautiful gem and I love the color. I don't think you'll ever regret buying it but a beauty like that would break your heart if it got away.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You got a sapphire too!!!! It is really beautiful. Can't wait to see more pics once you get it!

I guess I should come clean...right before you started helping me with my diamond selection I purchased a small Gene Tourmaline from a CSer:). It is so pretty but I have zero budget to set the darn thing!

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
Niel- your sinking feeling was correct.... I've had my eye on that baby for months! Glad you pulled the trigger. :D
Do you mind sharing how much you were able to come down on price, if it's not a rude question? I am terrible at asking vendors for discounts, so I'd love to know.

And please post many, many pics when you get her!!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
blingbunny10|1381076179|3533150 said:
Niel- your sinking feeling was correct.... I've had my eye on that baby for months! Glad you pulled the trigger. :D
Do you mind sharing how much you were able to come down on price, if it's not a rude question? I am terrible at asking vendors for discounts, so I'd love to know.

And please post many, many pics when you get her!!
Usually in general i just ask "is the price firm? " and I usually if it applies say "i see that's has been for seal a while? Are you flexible on the price?"

Worse they can say is no, right?

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is my absolute favourite colour for a sapphire. Strangely I wouldn't call it Magenta but purple/pink/blue! I have one this colour and I have to tell you that it's a heart stopper. It changes personality in all lighting conditions. Simply beautiful. I'm sure you're going to love it. Please post more photos when you get it. Oh and by the way, these are incredibly difficult to find!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So, news.

Im not keeping it.

Not because I don't love it. But as my FI is OK with me buying this OR a nice pair of earrings but not so keen on both.

And as I already have two rings and no earrings, I just could justify keeping it. (I'm chopping all my hair off and its important for me to get some really good ones)

Blah. priorities I guess. :sick: now to see if there's any way to find a pair of stones this color for studs.

Bling Bunny, I have a LT listing (under diamond rings) if you had any other questions. )

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
Niel - Are you sending the stone back to Brad? I might be interested in buying the sapphire, but can't find your LT listing. Any chance you could post/msg me a handshot or two? Thank you!

kitsunegrl

Rough_Rock
Neil, your listing only has a baseball picture and the word hi?

I mean football. Lol

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results