shape
carat
color
clarity

Gray spinel or sapphire for engagement ring

digdeep

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Follow up with Dana.......... on a public forum everything that is put 'out there' is available to anyone---that can be both good or bad, as in your case. If you didn't talk to him yesterday, then it went somewhere else........still........contact him in case he has something offline that might fit your wants. Sorry!

Cupcake_Panda

Rough_Rock
Oh bother, JD! I'm sorry :(

FWIW, I do like Julia B's spinel, and it seems to be the lighter/smoky color for which you originally were looking. You'll find the right-for-you stone, yet!!! :pray:

digdeep said:
Follow up with Dana.......... on a public forum everything that is put 'out there' is available to anyone---that can be both good or bad, as in your case. If you didn't talk to him yesterday, then it went somewhere else........still........contact him in case he has something offline that might fit your wants. Sorry!

+1 to this as well.

JDark55

Rough_Rock
Thanks again for all the posts guys! I've been in contact with Dana and he's going to cut another 1-2 stones that he had on hand to try and make me a custom stone!

Thanks so much for the help on everything, I'm hoping this works out!

Virginia, the top two stones are probably a little too violet and blue, the gray is definitely what i'm going for but is a bit dark. I think they'd all make great ring stones, but aren't quite what I'm looking for for this particular one.

I'll definitely keep you posted on how it turns out!

digdeep

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So glad to hear this........ we want to see what Dana sends you! :clap:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results