shape
carat
color
clarity

GIT certified pair of pear sapphire is here!

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Those turned out beautifully! I'd love to see the whole piece together, I want an ear shot! :appl:

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely pair! pictures with the stud, please, please.

who is Prettyjewel4u? he does good jobs!

cemrn

Brilliant_Rock
Wow I don't know how I missed this thread. Those are so gorgeous. You must be so proud of how they turned out. I love earring charms.

cemrn

Brilliant_Rock
yingh said:
Lovely pair! pictures with the stud, please, please.

who is Prettyjewel4u? he does good jobs!
Yes please share this info. I tried googling it and it took me to some pretty sexy sounding links :o

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I LOOOVE those sapphires! The design is beautiful!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are amazing! I absolutely love the sapphire/diamond combination. Congratulations! Off to google prettyjewel4you. Sexy, you said! All goes for Friday evening!

5 minutes later... Oh, no, not THAT!

Chictomato, who is he?

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi GALS! Tks for the sweet comments:)

Its Prettyjewelry2u from ebay! (my bad, for the'4' instead of '2' to have link u gals to all those website, heehee :tongue:) I believe a number of you had used the seller before?!:) If you remembered, I mounted Gene' rubellite in one of their emerald setting. Quite a few pser likes the design and if I don't remember wrongly, redfairy had it modified for her asscher stone.

Here is a link for youhttp://stores.ebay.com.sg/prettyjewelry2u Jackson is a fantastic guy to work with, good english, good communication. You can sketched a design that u like and request a quote from him:)

I will add on 2 loops since I can have it remove if I find it too 'dangly' for me:) Tks for the advises! The earrings has yet to reach me, I will definitely post some photos on the latest update (with studs) as soon! Have a great weekend everyone!

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I've just received the parcel! Here are the photos as promised ;))

I'm loving it :love:

Photo0382.jpg

Photo0377.jpg

Photo0378.jpg

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, those turned out beautifully! I especially love how they look with the pearl stud.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They're so elegant!!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
They're gorgeous!!! :love:

virgoruby

Shiny_Rock
They are so pretty!
Have you got any plans for the moonstones (since you decided not to use them in the earrings)?

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi there thank you gals for the sweet comments:)

Virgoruby- I always like Sally's lotus earrings but I just feel that its a little pricey for a pair of silver earring to cost close to $200 ( inclusive shipping etc). So its still sitting in my gembox:) who knows I might sell it off after some time :))

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: VERRRY pretty. I love how well they turned out! How many loops did you have to use??

-A

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Arcadian said:
:love: VERRRY pretty. I love how well they turned out! How many loops did you have to use??

-A

Tks Arcadian:)

3 loops in total, but I have to make them really tiny so that the loop that goes thru the post will not show when I wear it with my studs. With such tiny loops I couldn't wear it as a pendant :nono: But well, you can't have the best of both every time isn't it?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results