shape
carat
color
clarity

Gene''s Blue Zircon set in LOGR setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I had my eye on this Zircon on Gene''s website for ages and have no idea why it wasn''t snatched up as soon as it went for sale! It''s an incredible gemstone. Very vibrant with absolutely no grey or brown. It sparkles and changes colour from blues to greens and turquoises and reminds me of looking at the sea on a hot summer''s day!

The cut was a challenge to set without having something custom made but I think this setting looks ok!

First, here''s the setting (top one):

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last one! ''scuse the fingerprint!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Oh it's just beautiful! I remember seeing that stone, and I think I even asked him about it - so glad you got it. It looks great in that setting. Hmmm, what do you have planned for the other one??

ETA: haha, just found out what you did with the other setting!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don''t know how I missed this the first time around but I love it! It''s Electric and looks gorgeous in that setting!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it''sjust gorgeous!!!!! I think the color is stunning!.
30.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a nice color on that zircon LD! It also looks perfect in that setting. I knew you were worried about setting it in there due to the fancy shape of the zircon, but it melds well into the EC mount.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
the setting and the blue is gorgeous! one day I will get one of these settings, love the twisted shank
36.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Neat. Beautiful blue stone, and I would never have thought to put that shape stone into that setting, but it works beautifully.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring! I love the color.

ma re

Ideal_Rock
Very nice! That setting works really well for the stone!

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think it looks GREAT LovingDiamonds
30.gif
Really very pretty :)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, you have some beautiful rings!!!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Makes me miss the blue zircon I have from Gene, which is at Julia''s shop right now for setting.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW that''s a stunner. GREAT cut and color. So glad you could make the stock setting work and it looks great in it.
36.gif

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Hoowee, that stone is gorgeous! I have no idea how it managed to wait so long in Gene''s possession, but obviously you were meant to have it. And it looks beautiful in that setting too; it''s one of my favorites from LOGR.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Somehow I missed this, but I''m sooooo happy it was bumped! What a lovely zircon! I just love Gene after getting my grossular from him!
1.gif

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/3/2009 2:34:37 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
Somehow I missed this, but I''m sooooo happy it was bumped! What a lovely zircon! I just love Gene after getting my grossular from him!
1.gif
Lauren I agree about Gene. Every single gemstone I''ve had from him has been a winner. The gemstones IRL always beat his photos and some of his photos are stunning! I''m glad you are pleased with your grossular.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results