shape
carat
color
clarity

gemselect

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JennyK

Rough_Rock
Trade
Has anyone here ordered any colored stones from gemselect? If so I would really like to hear about your experience. I did a search but did not find any threads specifically mentioning this company, but they are on the list of vendors in the sticky so hopefully someone will be able to have some first hand knowledge of this company.

I am not looking to purchase any hugely expensive stones, just smaller ones that I actually have no specific plans for at this point. I''m just interested in seeing a few samples of the types I think I like in person, and I can make plans for them later.

I did see that I can return any gems that aren''t what I was expecting. I am aware that color over a computer monitor can be deceiving also, so I''m trying to look at stones where some variance in color would not be a big deal to me. Unfortunately near me there are not many local vendors carrying colored stone, other than the typical mall stores where they all seem to cost a small fortune for stones that no one working there can tell you anything about anyways.

Other than if the company is reputable, the only other concern I really have is that I have no idea how to tell myself if the cut is good or not. I figure that since I''m looking at stones for just general jewelry, not something super special like an engagement ring(and not super expensive stones either), I can just pick the ones I like the look of and not be too worried about it being "perfect" as far as standards.

So any opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results