color
clarity

Gem Trader

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
cat eye moon

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I thought the benitoites would make fabulous earrings but hesitated because of the small size. When I looked back at the website, they were gone. Did anyone get them?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats to VL on the moonstone; thought about it but decided I need to set other stuff first.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
VapidLapid|1320901075|3058391 said:
cat eye moon

I was right after you, VL. But, fortunately, Brad looked around and found me a 3.66 ct cat's eye moonstone. :naughty:

Very pleased. :))

Attachments

• CEMoonstone3_66ct.bmp
    275 KB · Views: 550

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
That's great flygirl! Brad is wonderful that way. Last month he got me a fluorite after I lost one of his ebay auctions (cant seem to work them right from my iphone). Now the fluorite I am getting is much nicer than the one I lost!
THis is my third cateye stone from him. Already have an amazing cateye (chrysoberyl) and a cateye rutile! I didn't even know I was collecting them but now seems that I am. so while i was planning on putting the chrysoberyl into a ring for me, I am now pondering holding out til I get many more unusual and fine cat eyes and making a necklace with all the different types.
your 3.66 should be big enough for a fine ring itself. any plans?

1001, that is an awesome inclusion quartz. I got the cabochon quartz with gilaite a few months ago and totally love it! Very cool that you have a whole collection of far out inclusions.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
VapidLapid|1320976819|3059186 said:
That's great flygirl! Brad is wonderful that way. Last month he got me a fluorite after I lost one of his ebay auctions (cant seem to work them right from my iphone). Now the fluorite I am getting is much nicer than the one I lost!
THis is my third cateye stone from him. Already have an amazing cateye (chrysoberyl) and a cateye rutile! I didn't even know I was collecting them but now seems that I am. so while i was planning on putting the chrysoberyl into a ring for me, I am now pondering holding out til I get many more unusual and fine cat eyes and making a necklace with all the different types.
your 3.66 should be big enough for a fine ring itself. any plans?

No plans yet. I just love stars and cat's eyes. I think it is because Linde stars were all the rage when I was a teen. The price was certainly right on Brad's moonstones.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
1001smiles|1320973930|3059143 said:
I got the Quartz with Celadonite. I collect quartz inclusions and I don't have that one yet...
It would be fun to have a thread on interesting quartz inclusions...

BTW, Freke is selling a quartz with an inclusion (from Barry). Check out the "Freke is unloading" thread in the pre-owned forum if you're interested.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results