shape
carat
color
clarity

Floating Pendant is done!

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
All I have now are the 2 quick pictures he took last night. He said he would take a few more better shots today before mailing it out. The specs on the piece are a 9mm blue tourmaline bezel set in white gold, set in a synthetic sapphire crystal surrounded by 3 point diamonds set in white gold. The piece was created by Peter Lees.

kiz-floatfront.jpg

kiz-floatside.jpg

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Awesome Kismet!! It floats there like magic

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, this is very cool! Beautiful stone too!

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
I can't wait to see neck shots of this! It turned out awesome and it's really unique, congrats and I love it.

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
This turned out beautifully! You posted about the design a while ago, didn't you? I always wondered how it had turned out, but just assumed I had missed the thread. Amazing! :love:

Is it my imagination, or is some of the milgrain blackened? Or has Peter Lees just not cleaned it off yet?

Please post pictures when you get it. :!:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
It's just lovely, Kismet! Wonderful design -- it shows the tourm up like magic! Neck photos the second you get it, please!

--- Laurie

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks/feels like magnetism! :appl:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
lovely design. and a great use of a synthetic to enhance a lovely color stone!

MoZo

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
What a great design. It works so well with the blue tourmaline - light, airy and floaty.

I want one!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
WoW!!

agapitor

Shiny_Rock
OMG.. I love everything about this pendant. So unique and I really love the color!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kismet, this pendant turned out beautifully :love: I love everything about it, the millegrain, the color of the tourmaline combined with the white metal, diamonds and synthetic sapphire. And the profile view is beautiful, also. I thought the moonstone would look great with it but the tourmaline turned out so well! I can't wait to see your pictures and some neck shots, too!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kismet: Just as MoZo said, this is a great example of using synthetic. I love that you combined all these materials to come up with a high quality unique and beautiful pendant. Neck shots, neck shots, neck shots.....

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fantastic. I thought it was Peter Lees. Great idea, and great workmanship. Congratulations!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
WOW! That is SUCH A STUNNER :love:

I think that is so beautiful, absolutely awesome . . .

It's my definition of "modern classic".

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty, and Edwardian. ;))

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
That is a stunning pendant. Can't wait to see your photos!!!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is so cool! Good choice in going with the tourmaline.

Agnesg

Shiny_Rock
Looks like a cool island to me! Nice pendant..unique for sure

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Thanks all! I think the pictures look lovely too and I'm hoping it looks even better in person. I'll post some neck shots for sure but it won't be the very second it receive it. This time of year work has me staying until midnight-ish so I'm too tired to think about taking photos when i get home.

Aoife: I think the black in the photo is either a reflection of the camera or shadow from the flash.

Here's a few more vendor photos.

TourPd3264Front1PostFl.jpg

TourPd3282TopSideFl.jpg

TourPd3326OverCentNoFl.jpg

TourPd3327OverCenterFl.jpg

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
Mind-blowing Kismet. Absolutely stunning. This pendant may get some guys in trouble... you know with staring in that general area :lol:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
perhaps i've been watching too many episodes of the old Dark Shadows series, but i'd swear your pendant could be used to hypnotize someone!

MoZo

Sal from Cal

Rough_Rock
Trade
Very unique and wonderful craftsmanship. I will bet that you will be wearing that stunner quite often. Congrats!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thats beautiful! You CS people never cease to amaze me!

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
I keep coming back to look at the photos. This is really a remarkable piece of art, and I love the combination of traditional with the modern. I'm sooo looking forward to seeing IRL photos! :love:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad to see it is done and it's lovely (even though I still pine for the moonstone :bigsmile: ). I understand it gets crazy for some of us at the end of the year but neckshots are expected as soon as possible.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results