shape
carat
color
clarity

First Time Poster - Kirk Kara Sapphire Engagement Ring

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
awww, this is so sweet!!! Love all of the pics, and congrats on your engagement!!!! The ring is lovely on her, you did a great job!

chroman

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sweet!
Was she thrilled by the ring?

deskjockey

Brilliant_Rock
Fantastic! Congratulations, the ring looks lovely and it looks like dinner was amazing too, LOL

:)

:appl:

sskim3

Rough_Rock
Thank you!

She was surprised and thrilled with the ring! She was shocked at the details that David Klass was able to do on the setting. And it was a pleasure working with Roger Dery with the stone selection. It worked out really well since the stone shines brightly in all types of lights.

Dinner was amazing as you can see by the pictures.

We did find out that ring may be a quarter size too big but she has bigger knuckles. May need to bring it to a jeweler to get recommendations. Any recommendations in the NJ/NYC area? You guys have been a great help throughout the process. And I highly appreciate you checking in from time to time. :)

indigoblue

Shiny_Rock
Sizing beads might take care of the looseness and keep it from rolling on her finger too. I have them in several of my rings. They keep the ring nice and straight without rolling around my finger. You can see one of them in this picture. The other one is under my thumb.

ring05.jpg

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations. The ring is lovely!

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you for coming back and following up on your engagement! RIng looks awesome! If you were to offer advice to a couple seeking an engagement ring, how much time did you allow to find your sapphire/ stone? Just wanted to know and curious on how long the process takes.

sskim3

Rough_Rock
Crazie4Cuts|1472141072|4069974 said:
Thank you for coming back and following up on your engagement! RIng looks awesome! If you were to offer advice to a couple seeking an engagement ring, how much time did you allow to find your sapphire/ stone? Just wanted to know and curious on how long the process takes.

My pleasure! I hope my journey helps others as well. Finding the right people to work with took awhile. I went back and forth with a lot of folks for 2 weeks before settling with David Klass. From start to finish, the ring took 5-6 weeks with delivery time (I think this included vacation time for him as well during July 4th weekend). Fortunately, I got lucky with the stone and found what I was looking for during the 1st two weeks after contacting David.

This thread is pretty accurate as well and I pretty much updated it at each step in the process.

Good luck with the process! More than happy to provide more detail if you want to PM me.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results