shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally recieved my fancy pinkish brown diamond! :)

userangl28212003

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I finally got it, and I love it. I have only seen it at night in my house lighting, but in person in this light I see a rosey pink with a little hint of brown (which makes it almost peachy to). Some angles it blends in with my skin, but I have rosey skin and that is why I am setting it it white gold, bit rose gold prongs. I was worried I would see the pink in it, but you can :). I am excited to see what it looks in natural light and will put pics of it in natural life tomorrow morning, for now inside lighting with no natural light at all. Sorry pics arent that great, my camera does better in natural light :)

In a darker atmosphere, and it didn't look this dark in real life
rosediamond_-_edited.jpg

On my skin blending in :)
rosediamon2.jpg

This is the most brownish of all the pics, but it the brown doesn't show up as much in real life
rosediamond3_0.jpg

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! Love the ring mounting you chose for it also! :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing your pics! I love the different personalities of your stone. It will look great in that setting

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
nice! cant wait to see t h final prduct

userangl28212003

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1438168248|3908605 said:
Thanks for sharing your pics! I love the different personalities of your stone. It will look great in that setting
Thanks! I can see the pink in it in real life more thank the pics, so I am really happy, and have it being a pinkish brown really saved me on the price for the pinkiness I see :). I it definitley a pink champagne

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can't wait to see the finished ring. It's going to be sooooooo pretty!

userangl28212003

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks all. I will be using rose gold for the prongs to keep bring out the pink in it :)

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Wow! This is going to be a lovely ring! Looking forward to seeing more photos when it's done. Congrats on your beautiful new diamond! :appl:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a diamond that same color, and it did nothing for me in pure white metal, but literally popped in a rose gold head, with a white metal ring. Just food for thought, but if you already set it and love it, enjoy! I had to reset mine.

userangl28212003

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
TL|1438408957|3909684 said:
I have a diamond that same color, and it did nothing for me in pure white metal, but literally popped in a rose gold head, with a white metal ring. Just food for thought, but if you already set it and love it, enjoy! I had to reset mine.
I am having the prong area set in rose gold. I had considered doing the whole head area in rose gold and the shank in white, but because there isn't really a white diamond halo to contrast it, for me id think in be to blended in, and to much pink sine it is a bigger head :)

gemandjewelrylover

Shiny_Rock
It's lovely! A brown or brownish pink diamond Is actually on my wish list. Just waiting for the right one to smack me in the face. :razz:

userangl28212003

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
gemandjewelrylover|1438511800|3910019 said:
It's lovely! A brown or brownish pink diamond Is actually on my wish list. Just waiting for the right one to smack me in the face. :razz:
Thank you! I dont notice in daylight it more peachy, and in my house lighting you see more pink in the brown :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results