shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally, my sugarloaves rings are here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
I''ll check through my websites for you to see if I can come up with another one. What dimensions are you looking Megeve?

Gailey

Ideal_Rock

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/24/2010 12:50:10 AM
Author: Gailey
I''ll check through my websites for you to see if I can come up with another one. What dimensions are you looking Megeve?
If possible, I would like to stay the same size as the other 2. 8.5-9 x 8.5-9 x 6.0-6.5 (its important to have the depth in this region). Thanks!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Those rings are beautiful. Who made the settings? I looked at the link highlighted in the first message but couldn''t find the reference.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/20/2010 3:41:20 PM
Author: megeve

Date: 1/18/2010 10:11:59 PM
Author: Chrono
Thanks for the gallery shot as it''ll give me some ideas for my future sugarloaf.
Chrono, is there something your want to tell us? Out with it!!
31.gif

Or am I reading too much into it? Anyway, I love to enable you!
9.gif
I''ve been in the hunt for a tsavorite sugarloaf for a while and am still waiting for the right one to show up. There''s no harm in dreaming up a design for it while I''m waiting, right?
11.gif
9.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2010 11:22:50 PM
Author: pregcurious
Those rings are beautiful. Who made the settings? I looked at the link highlighted in the first message but couldn''t find the reference.
I believe Megeve is away on holiday. Maybe bump this again in a week if she hasn''t responded.

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
^Thanks for the bump Burberrygirl! I would have missed it! Gailey is right I have been away for a long vacation!
1.gif

pregcurious, thanks for the compliment! The settings were custom made by a jeweler local to me. He makes very fine jewelry and he also set my montrous pearl too!
3.gif

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/14/2010 10:24:16 AM

I''ve been in the hunt for a tsavorite sugarloaf for a while and am still waiting for the right one to show up. There''s no harm in dreaming up a design for it while I''m waiting, right?
11.gif
9.gif
Right! Dreaming costs less $$$!
21.gif

Joke aside, don''t you think Eric can cut you one to your specs? Bonus point to it: you will get real nice color esp. with his new find! I can''t wait to see it happen for you!
9.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Welcome home Megeve
35.gif

Hope you had a marvellous time. Can''t wait to hear all your Tanzy news!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/16/2010 6:12:23 PM
Author: megeve
Right! Dreaming costs less $$$!
21.gif

Joke aside, don''t you think Eric can cut you one to your specs? Bonus point to it: you will get real nice color esp. with his new find! I can''t wait to see it happen for you!
9.gif
Eric has been looking for a tsav sugarloaf within my specifications for a few months now, but I''m a patient person. At least for now.
11.gif
9.gif

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Gailey
35.gif
Thank you, we did have a wonderful time lots of sun, hot around 28 deg C, played lots of golf and trying out all the wild (springbok, kudu etc) food!

As for the tanzy, theres not much to tell except that considering the tanz come from that continent, they are very expensive, no certs and most of the stones are more purple than blue. But it was very educational for me and I just enjoyed browsing the gemstones!
9.gif

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2010 9:40:27 PM

Eric has been looking for a tsav sugarloaf within my specifications for a few months now, but I''m a patient person. At least for now.
11.gif
9.gif
Oh, I would have thought that with the new find, he wouldn''t have this problem! Well, I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping along with you that he find one in your specs!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results