shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally my pinkish brown diamond is set!

userangl28212003

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So this process took about a month longer than anticipated but Luis Howle of DiamondZone was awesome very responsive, and made sure I was satisfied along the way. There was a many glitches in where they had to redesign the head of the ring because the original wouldn't fit my stone. Then the rose gold head wasn't coming out perfect, so the did a few different techniques, and finally got it working. :) the ring has bee mailed out today, but I wanted to show off the beautiful vendor pictures! I cant wait to see how the rose gold help bring out the pink in the diamond and show some hand shots :)

The original design I wanted
__12_5.jpg
The new design :)
pinkring3.jpg
pinkring2.jpg
pinkring.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can't wait to see I love a halo like that for a petite stone ::)

userangl28212003

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Niel|1442274212|3927790 said:
Can't wait to see I love a halo like that for a petite stone ::)
Thank you :). I knew I wanted a halo like to give finger coverage since the diamond is only 3mm.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ooohhh that looks great! Such a nice match with the color of the stone :appl: I've been playing with the idea of using MDZ to set some of my stones, since their settings are affordable and so great looking. It's nice to hear that they are willing to customize a bit too.

Can't wait ti see hand shots!

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
So excited for you! Looks beautiful so far and can't wait to see handshots! Thanks for posting about MDZ because I have been wondering about their settings too.

userangl28212003

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
MDZ settings are on the thinner side, but look way more expensive than the price and good quality for the price, and the people there are very nice. Id email Luise howl when I woke up, and pretty much when the store opened id get an email back :)

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It came out beautifully!

Honestly, I like yours better than the original. It's more fluid and graceful around your stone. And, I love the pink gold.

userangl28212003

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
KaeKae|1442279540|3927819 said:
It came out beautifully!

Honestly, I like yours better than the original. It's more fluid and graceful around your stone. And, I love the pink gold.
I agree it I wasn't sure cause the design was shown to me in white gold, but the rose gold defitately makes the filigree flow more and look more delicate :)

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Soooo beautiful! I love the rose gold and milgrain of the ring, and how perfect the diamond looks in the setting. Well done! :appl:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It came out lovely! I can't wait for hand shots!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Wow- a great way to give the 3mm stone some oomph!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love that halo design with the rose gold, compliments your stone well!!! Looking forward to hand shots :appl: !

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I agree with the others Its just lovely. Nicer than the original.

Annette

userangl28212003

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you for all the the compliments! I am getting the ring today so hopefully hand shots to come by tomorrow :)

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful result! It's a beautiful ring. I am looking forward to see your own pics and your handshots in particular.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unique AND pretty. Can't wait to see your hand shots!

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
You have a great eye! I can't wait to see handshots. This is a wonderful ring!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The photos are lovely but I bet this looks even more lovely in real life! Can't wait to see your photos.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
The improved version of the original ring is even more elegant and refined. Gorgeous ring! Thank you for sharing!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results