shape
carat
color
clarity

FCD Cyber Monday

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Which to get...

The .40 fancy vivid green yellow (with strong green fluoro), matched princesses? (BRIGHT and practical - can be earrings in a jif)

The 1.00 fancy intense yellow, IF cushion? (appealing for size, and a lovely golden yellow)

or the .17 fancy intense purplish pink, Argyle round? (intense color, and Argyle, which I need for posterity's sake)

:rolleyes: Why's it gotta be so hard?

What's your vote?

PS (not convinced I'll actually get any of them, but I do have standing credit at Leibish that's burning a hole in my cyber pocket)

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd go for the pair if you have a lot of single stones that still need to be set, and the purplish pink out of the two singles - but I'm more partial to purple/pink than yellow, and size doesn't trump all IMO. Those are nice choices to have, though! :) Let us know what you pick, if anything!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I looked them up and I'd have trouble deciding too.
It would depend on what I already had if I had a collection perspective, or what I wanted to wear if I had a jewelry perspective.
They all three are very sweet and attractive examples of their hues.

I can understand if you don't want to post links and pics since that can make lurkers buy them first, but you might get more feedback if you did.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It would probably be the yellow for me because I have no FCDs. I dont think I would put FCDs in earrings. I would want them
where I could see them (and other folks could enjoy them a little more).

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That pair of yellows look radioactive! :love:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few FCDs over at Lebish have me salivating. :Up_to_something: :Up_to_something: :Up_to_something: but I don't want to post links for the lurkers to steal them away. ;( ;( ;(

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
ahahahah which ones kenny? :Up_to_something:

OP, how are you going to set it? if you're looking for a bigger diamond, i would definitely go for the intense yellow cushion, if not go for the argyle RB!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Bit the bullet. The 1 carat cushion is MINE. :devil:

yellowcushion.jpg

It will be a ring...if gold prices ever go down. Or perhaps it's time to consider recycling some old jewelry.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, it's exquisite!
Congratulations.

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
now where's YOUR cyber monday purchase thread kenny? :twisted:

sorry for the thread jack... :Up_to_something:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
acebruin|1322606485|3071126 said:
now where's YOUR cyber monday purchase thread kenny? :twisted:

sorry for the thread jack... :Up_to_something:

Can't say yet.

0yb.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS cushion!!! Hope you can set it soon Justginger, so we can drool vicariously with you! :lickout:

TristanC

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful stone! Show us loads of pictures of it please. The IF clarity really shouted out at me. I'm sure you will love it.

KENNY!!!! Stop being annoying and tell us what you bought!

If I had to guess I'd say it was a small (he likes) 0.19, Fancy Intense (great colour) Pink, Emerald (yup step cut) argyle.

The colour of that one blew me away, but I didn't get it cos it was a bit tiny.

Or a lovely pumpkin coloured orange whose specs I forgot... Or that lovely green blue stone... See Kenny? You should share so we can stop wondering.

Since I didn't get that pink, but I didn't want to feel left out, I'm gonna get one of these instead :D :

Veiled%20Baby.jpg

Cheaper and bigger!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results