shape
carat
color
clarity

Eyecandy:Christie's Magnificent Jewels & HK Nov 2015 show

Rose974

Rough_Rock
Re: Eyecandy:Christie's Magnificent Jewels & HK Nov 2015 sho

Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! Oh, that ruby and diamond ring made my heart pitter-patter :love:

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium

That ruby ring ! :drool: The way the diamonds surrounded it-that is the only style of halo I like. Don't even know if it is actually a 'halo'. I loved all of the pieces you photographed-I guess we are all waiting for Christmas morning to see what DH bought at the auction. :o

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium

That ruby ring ! :drool: The way the diamonds surrounded it-that is the only style of halo I like. Don't even know if it is actually a 'halo'. I loved all of the pieces you photographed-I guess we are all waiting for Christmas morning to see what DH bought at the auction. :o

gemandjewelrylover

Shiny_Rock

mochiko42|1474989203|4081258 said:
gemandjewelrylover|1474988044|4081252 said:
Yes, thank you so much for sharing your pictures of the shows! How amazing to have been able to see those T.D.F. gems with your own eyes.
What were the specs on the Paraiba in the last picture? If you happen to recall.
Thanks again! :wavey:

Here is the info from Christie's site. It sold for US$68k.

A TOURMALINE AND DIAMOND RING
Set with a pear-shaped paraiba tourmaline, weighing approximately 4.12 carats, within a circular-cut diamond surround, to the baguette-cut diamond half-hoop, mounted in platinum, ring size 6
Accompanied by report no. 81934 dated 25 September 2015 from the SSEF Swiss Gemmological Institute stating that the paraiba tourmaline is of Brazil origin.

Thank you for the information! Love the Paraibas, rubies and pink diamonds....yummy. Hope i can visit the show too one day!

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Oh wow! Thanks for the pictures!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results